Our Data Team is looking for enthusiastic Senior Pension Data Analyst to join their home-based team.
So, if you have a flair for analysis and problem solving, possess great pensions knowledge or love manipulating data sets, why not develop your skills by providing a top service to clients by working in project delivery? The Data Team sit within our Implementation Department whose responsibility it is to implement first class pension administration solutions for our new and existing clients. Our span of projects can range from large blue chip strategic transformational deliveries through to small bespoke client solutions. Working closely with other stakeholders our activities and skills are wide and varied.
The Data Team provide a key role in implementation projects by using a variety of tools and techniques to migrate data to our HartLink system from other administration and payroll platforms, transforming the data to optimise operational efficiency.
What you'll be doing:
- Liaise with clients during the implementation cycle to understand their requirements, data, processes and systems, and make recommendations on how to implement our product(s)/service(s)
- Own and be responsible for performing ad-hoc or unusual Implementation data processes
- Support and develop junior team members, and manage junior resource for specific tasks
- Gather and interpret client requirements and processes, translate these into online solutions
- Undertake system demonstrations to existing clients
- Identify, collate and document scheme/product information
- Support the technical development of our technology platforms through participation in analysis and design, and specification production for new and/or enhanced developments
- Feed into project management activities including risk and issue identification and mitigation
- Performing Implementation data processes including:
- Analysis of received, transformed and migrated data
- Transforming data to required formats and structures
- Supporting the load of transformed data to target systems
- Perform any system configuration operations required
- Recording issues in appropriate logs and escalating where required to line manager, previous administrator, Pensions Operations etc
- Liaise with other teams, internal or external, to perform handover operations
What we're looking for:
- Knowledge of pension schemes and can explain the difference between DB, DC, CARE and Annuities and how they are administered
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience of data migration including analysis of data requirements, data analysis, data mapping (from and to pension systems) and configuration
- Evidence of involvement in client-focused project delivery
- Strong communication skills
Other desirable skills we look for:
- Knowledge of programming languages, such as SQL and Python
About Capita Pensions Solutions:
At Capita Pension Solutions (CPS), we create and implement resilient and responsible pension strategies to help your organisation and your people look forward to a more secure financial future. From pensions administration and consultancy to the latest technology and engagement techniques, we help ensure sustainable investments which support your success. Join us and discover better ways to engage with and value today's employees.
What can we offer you?
In this role, you would have the opportunity to add real value from the outset and drive the direction of the team. whilst working on a host of high-profile pension projects that will help you learn and evolve new and existing skills. We also believe in offering flexible working solutions that suit your needs, whether that's from home, from your nearest Capita office.
Along with your base salary we also offer a benefits package, including:
- Company matched pension, life assurance, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more!
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We're an equal opportunity and Disability Confident employer, which means we recruit and develop people based on their merit and passion. We're committed to providing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and working environment for everyone. If you need the job description or application form in an alternative format (such as large print or audio), or if you'd like to discuss other changes or support you might need going forward, please email Iqbal at email@example.com or call 07784 237318 and we'll get back to you. For more information about equal opportunities and process adjustments, please visit the Capita Careers website.