Calling all seasoned Senior Data Analysts! Are you a highly motivated individual with a passion for data analysis and leadership? If so, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our forward-thinking team and lead the charge in revolutionizing data-driven solutions.Location:
Across Canada/US (Remote)Status:
- Lead a team of data analysts, providing mentorship, guidance, and support to achieve project goals.
- Utilize strong communication skills to effectively gather requirements from stakeholders and translate them into actionable insights.
- Demonstrate expertise in SQL to analyze complex datasets and derive meaningful conclusions.
- Collaborate with business users and technical resources to ensure alignment of data solutions with organizational objectives.
- Drive efficiency and innovation by leveraging mapping documents and reverse engineering documentation from code.
- Maintain a responsible approach to project management, ensuring deadlines are met and deliverables are of high quality.
- Adapt quickly to changes in priorities and requirements, demonstrating agility in a fluid environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 5+ years of work experience as a Data Analyst, with a previous or current position as a senior- or lead-level Data Analyst.
- Proven leadership experience, with the ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively engage with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Proficiency in SQL, with the ability to write complex queries and perform data analysis.
- Extensive experience gathering requirements and translating them into technical solutions.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability for project outcomes.
- Experience working with mapping documents and reverse engineering documentation from code.
For more than 20 years, Adastra Corporation has been hyper-focused on data and the infrastructures to support it. We are an international consulting company working work with businesses and IT Leaders to extract value through data and analytic solutions in the domains of Cloud, Data Management, Analytics, AI and ML, Governance, Hyper Automation, and Enterprise Application Development. Our team of experts, combined with our worldclass data management platform, helps provide trusted insights, establish frameworks, enforce best practices, and streamline processes for around-the-clock global coverage. Adastra has a proven track record of helping organizations of all sizes – from SMEs to Fortune 1000s – achieve their data transformation goals, whether that be accelerating innovation, improving operational excellence, or creating unforgettable customer experiences.What We Offer
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Opportunity for advancement and career progression
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Successful referral program
- The opportunity to work with one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies
- Satisfaction of working for a reputable company
- A flexible, dynamic, and diverse workplace
In our commitment to promote fair and equitable treatment of all employees and applicants, Adastra Corporation provides equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of age, sex, disability, race, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other ground as described in the Ontario Human Rights Code. In addition, accommodation will be provided during the hiring process. Adastra Corporation’s implementation and support of employment initiatives, encourage diversified labour force participation and equal access to opportunities based on merit and performance.
There has been an increased instance of fraudulent job offers coming from people posing as Adastra HR employees. Please note that Adastra will never request fees as part of our recruiting process and any emails sent to you that are not from ‘@adastragrp.com’ or ‘@talent.icims.com’ are fraudulent. All employment offers are sent via DocuSign and if you receive an employment offer from a suspicious email and not via DocuSign, it is fraudulent.
Contact email@example.com to inquire about jobs at Adastra, to report a suspicious request for money or personal information from external websites or suspicious employment offers.