Ready for a Challenge
Then Just Eat Takeaway.com might be the place for you. We’re a leading global online food delivery platform, and our vision is to empower everyday convenience. Whether it’s a Friday-night feast, a post-gym poke bowl, or grabbing some groceries, our tech platform connects tens of millions of customers with hundreds of thousands of restaurant, grocery and convenience partners across the globe.About This Role
As our Data Analyst Finance, you will combine data-driven insights and business knowledge to support Key KPI’s, Profitability Analysis, Platform to Financial Reconciliation, Payment Analytics and Transaction Monitoring, including presenting logical and persuasive stories to our stakeholders.
Working in our Data Analytics team, you will have a leading role in creating and implementing the analysis systems, methods, tools, and techniques that support the team’s work. By staying up to date on the latest developments in business analysis tools, you can also recommend new directions.
These are some of the key ingredients to the role:
What will you bring to the table?
- Integrate data from multiple source systems to provide actionable insights for strategic decision making
- Able to spot trends and indicate the key drivers behind it and support/develop comparative analysis and tests
- Building and improving SQL queries and process automation in the data warehouse that will gear the reporting capabilities
- Engaging with stakeholders for end-to-end delivery of key KPI reports for the business
- Collaborate with team members to leverage the team’s capability and maximise team output, defining the scope of work and timelines
At JET, This Is On The Menu
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role, preferably related to business analysis and FP&A exposure
- Advanced SQL skills and experience working with complex data structures
- Experience with cloud data warehouse
- Experience building and deploying Tableau (or similar) dashboards in a production environment
- Experience in making strategic decisions, such as defining, standardising & measuring KPIs, and using them to propose business action
- Proactive, self-motivated, and curious, ability to run with an idea and a demonstrated ability to lead teams and individuals
- Great communication skills and ability to explain data to various audiences
- You are a team player that does not shy away from taking ownership
Our teams forge connections internally and work with some of the best-known brands on the planet, giving us truly international impact in a dynamic environment.
Fun, fast-paced and supportive, the JET culture is about movement, growth and about celebrating every aspect of our JETers. Thanks to them we stay one step ahead of the competition.Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, or where you are from, you can find your place at Just Eat Takeaway.com. We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture, encouraging diversity of people and thinking, in which all employees feel they truly belong and can bring their most colorful selves to work every day.What else is cooking?
Want to know more about our JETers, culture or company? Have a look at our career site where you can find people's stories, blogs, podcasts and more JET morsels.Are you ready to take your seat? Apply now!