Over the past twenty years location-based services have transformed our relationship with technology. From news to navigation, machine learning allows us to personalize our experiences with online products and services on any device in any location. WIth Peroptyx, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the accuracy and relevance of these experiences.
We are looking for Data Analysts who will review the accuracy of machine learning data. You will analyse search, news, image and transit results for relevance. You will use your research capabilities to evaluate and validate the ML output. With this job you can plan your days around this highly flexible working schedule, work weekends or late evenings, all from the comfort of your own office. The flexibility of our roles minimizes the impact on your daily routine. So, whether you are a student looking to earn as you learn, a retiree looking for a new challenge a part-time/full time professional or a work-from-home parent, Peroptyx has the right role for you!
- Fluent in English
- Excellent research skills.
- Excellent local knowledge of news, cultural affairs, media in your home country.
- Good understanding and general knowledge of the geography and culture of your country
- Analytical mindset.
- Must be living in your country for a minimum of 5 consecutive years.
- Must pass an online open-book exam that can verify your full understanding of the material and concepts.
- Must be willing to work a minimum of 10 hours and up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability.
- Good working knowledge of search engines, map applications and familiarity with social media platforms.
- Strong ability to learn, understand and apply multiple sets of different instructions.
- All work must be of an independent nature.
Technical requirements to perform the work
- Access to a laptop or computer which uses:
- A logon account unique to you
- Malware Protection System or Anti-virus or solution that is kept up to date, with regular scans performed
- Only one member per household may apply
- NB. All products should be provided at your own expense.
- Work up to 20 hours per week.
- Earn a competitive rate of pay.
- Develop your research skills.
- Avoid the long commute.
- Work from the comfort of your home office.
- Enjoy the flexibility of setting your own working hours!
Apply Online Today!