What does your next dream challenge look like? How about working with aircraft data on a state of the art, cloud native technology stack, powering predictive maintenance analytics?Tasks
We’re looking for someone to join our team of data engineers, developing new data pipelines and scaling the existing ones for a growing number of customers and use cases.
- We’re using technologies like Python, Terraform, Kubernetes and Pub/Sub to run event-based data pipelines, processing millions of new data points every day on the Google Cloud Platform.
- We’re rolling out new features multiple times a day through fully automated Infrastructure as Code and CI/CD pipelines, including code reviews and automated tests.
- We take responsibility for the full DevOps cycle, but thanks to managed cloud services and automation, we spend most of our time actually working on new features and architecture optimisations.
And if this sounds like an exciting environment to work in, we haven’t even mentioned benefits like standby flying for your work/life balance yet. Let’s talk!Benfits
- Development programs / Training opportunities
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
- Hybrid working possible
- Profit sharing / LVV (bonus)
- Flight privileges
- Flexible working hours
- Discounts / shopping
- Old-age provision / employee retirement
The ideal Senior Data Engineer @ AVIATAR
must fulfill the following requirements:
- Completed degree in computer science or related subject
- Min. 4 years of experience in data engineering (setting up & operating data pipelines in big data/analytics environments)
- Min. 2 years of experience with one or more of the major cloud providers (ideally GCP)
- Experience in software development with Python, knowledge of tools such as Jupyter, VS Code, PyCharm, git, virtual environments, CLI
- Knowledge of automated testing, CI/CD, build pipelines, monitoring
- Confident application of DevOps/SRE principles
- Experience with technologies such as Kubernetes/OpenShift, Docker, SQL/NoSQL databases,messaging, Airflow, Apache Beam
- Knowledge of event driven architectures beneficial
- CV/Resume & Cover Letter required
- Must possess a legal work permit in Spain
- Company will not provide relocation assistance
Lufthansa Technik is the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services and modifications in the aviation industry. With more than 20,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of aircraft technology services to around 800 customers around the world. What makes us so successful? We do. The people at the Lufthansa Technik Group. Whether engineering, IT or logistics, first-year apprentice or highly specialized professional - we not only keep aviation in motion. We are working on its future every day. We are innovators, technoholics and those who think aviation forward. Our pioneering spirit discovers the next horizon even in the smallest detail. We are Aviationeers. What about you?Contact