The Sales Data Analyst will be responsible for providing accurate and timely sales, financial and operational data to support business decisions. This role will require the candidate to be highly analytical, detail-oriented, and possess excellent communication skills.What You Will Do
Develop and maintain financial and operational models and reports/dashboards to monitor key O2C and P2P performance indicators ensuring these are produced to agreed deadlines and quality.
What You Will Have
- Ensure you have deep understanding of the data that sits below reports and that you can roll up and down through the detail in a coherent manner. Work with IT to Create and maintain data models and databases to support business reporting requirements.
- Analyse and interpret data and reports to drive working capital management and billing accuracy. Provide insight and analytical breakdown of performance to quickly pin-point issues enabling the business to “move to action”
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams as required to align reporting with business strategy and business operating model to enable the finance ops to “talk the right measures” with the commercial and operational teams.
- Identify trends and patterns in the financial data to inform decision-making.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely data delivery required to fulfil the needed outputs.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and modelling as required
What We Do For You
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in financial analysis, reporting, or data analytics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel required.
- Experience with financial reporting tools such as Power BI, Tableau, or similar.
- Familiarity with accounting principles and financial statements.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with Salesforce is required
– Our people are our greatest assets, and ensuring everyone feels their best self to come to work is integral
- Annual Leave – 25 days of annual leave, plus public holidays and the ability to buy additional days
- Employee Assistance Programme – Free advice, support, and confidential counselling available 24/7 through Care First
- Endometriosis Friendly Employer - We are proud to confirm our commitment to developing an environment and culture that allows those with endometriosis to thrive in the workplace
- Regardless of where you are at in your career, we’re committed to enabling your growth personally and professionally
Financial wellbeing -
- Development Programmes – From Future Managers to Leadership Training, our development programmes help you get where you need to go
- Performance Bonus – Our Group-wide bonus scheme enables you to reap the rewards of your success
We understand as well as your mental wellbeing, your financial wellbeing is really important
- Pension Scheme – Our plan with Scottish Widows offers 5% matched contribution by the company
- Income protection insurance – Providing you with support and assistance when you need it most
– Highlighting and rewarding the great work our people do
Making a Difference
- Values Awards – Our quarterly employee-driven initiative to highlight and reward the people in the organisation who embody our values the most
- Clear Review – Our own technology platform that allows you to get real-time feedback, conversations and goals to help you become your best self
– we provide opportunities to help our people make a difference to the causes they care about
Who We Are
- MatchIt! – Fundraise for a cause close to your heart and Advanced will match part of the funding
- Volunteering Time – Our volunteering leave scheme allows you to use your time to help those who need it
- Pennies from Heaven – donate the pennies from your pay check to help make a difference without lifting a finger
We are one the UK’s largest tech companies, and our products sit at the heart of some of the country's best-known businesses. We’ve grown phenomenally quickly with a £275m turnover and 2,800 employees supporting over 25,000 customers. We hire for potential.
We want to make sure we have the best people for the job and provide genuinely equal opportunities for our people to thrive. Our recruitment process is designed with inclusion and equity at its core.
Find out more about the next steps once you’ve applied here - careers.oneadvanced.com/how- we-hire