We are looking for an experienced data engineer to join our team of experts. As a data engineer at McAfee, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and optimizing our data warehouse, data pipeline, and data products. The data engineer will support multiple stakeholders, including software engineers, database architects, data analysts, and data scientists, to ensure an optimal data delivery architecture. The ideal candidate should possess strong technical abilities to solve complex problems with data, a willingness to learn new technologies and tools if necessary, and be comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, stakeholders, and products.
This is a remote position in India. We will only consider candidates currently in India and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.About The Role
- Design and implement data solutions using industry best practices.
- Design, build, and maintain batch or real-time data pipelines in production.
- Performs ETL, ELT operations, and administration of data and systems securely and in accordance with enterprise data governance standards.
- Apply subject-matter expertise in PySpark and big data to develop and maintain scalable pipelines.
- Build and maintain infrastructure as code (IaC) in the cloud that is resilient and can scale when needed.
- Automate data workflows such as data ingestion, aggregation, and ETL processing.
- Ensure data accuracy, integrity, privacy, security, and compliance through quality control procedures.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities and duties of data analytics, as well as established industry standards, best practices, and documentation guidelines
- Experience with cloud-based data technologies.
- 3-5 years of experience with distributed systems utilizing tools such as Spark or Kafka.
- Working experience in Agile Scrum environments.
- Experience with source control tools such as Git.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.Company Benefits And Perks
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Bonus Program
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.