The TP ICAP Group is a world leading provider of market infrastructure.
Our purpose is to provide clients with access to global financial and commodities markets, improving price discovery, liquidity, and distribution of data, through responsible and innovative solutions.
Through our people and technology, we connect clients to superior liquidity and data solutions.
The Group is home to a stable of premium brands. Collectively, TP ICAP is the largest interdealer broker in the world by revenue, the number one Energy & Commodities broker in the world, the world’s leading provider of OTC data, and an award winning all-to-all trading platform.
The Group operates from more than 60 offices in 27 countries. We are 5,300 people strong. We work as one to achieve our vision of being the world’s most trusted, innovative, liquidity and data solutions specialist.About Tullett Prebon
A world-leading intermediary in the wholesale financial and energy markets, Tullett Prebon seeks to maximise value for its clients' trading activities across voice, hybrid and pure electronic channels.
We offer broking services for a wide range of asset classes, including Equities, Credit, FX, Rates and Insurance Derivatives.
Across all asset classes, Tullett Prebon offers e-solutions to give clients the choice to enter prices and execute trades electronically and directly via one of our hybrid electronic trading systems, or to engage with brokers to help identify and negotiate trades.Role Overview:
The Insurance Derivatives desk is seeking a Junior Data Analyst to join the team, to assist the desk with capturing data from certain sources throughout the day, and analysing this.
Close communication will be required with the brokers and clients to ensure the data is valid and accurate.Role Responsibilities
- Capturing data at various timestamps to prepare forward curves throughout the day for client purposes.
- Compiling forward curves by utilising different broker input channels.
- Publish data via several ways of distribution channels to the client with particular attention to deadlines in place.
- Liaising with respective broking desks to cross check/validate potentially erroneous and/or delayed data.
- Monitoring an up to the minute data validation system to detect data errors and delays.
- Data analysis / fault diagnostics – also on historical data.
Experience / Competences
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and corresponding data analysis capabilities.
- Keen attention to details and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Confident working independently but happy to ask if assistance is needed and good resilience when things get heated.
- Working consistently within established timelines and accurately tracking all tasks to timely completion.
Not The Perfect Fit?
- Proactive attitude and willingness to handle issues.
- Fluent English language skills, written and verbal.
- Previous working experience in a similar role is not necessarily of importance.
- Well organised and efficient.
- Aptitude and enthusiasm for learning new systems/software and the ability to comprehend amendments to an existing working approach.
Concerned that you may not meet the criteria precisely? At TP ICAP, we wholeheartedly believe in fostering inclusivity and cultivating a work environment where everyone can flourish, regardless of your personal or professional background. If you are enthusiastic about this role but find that your experience doesn't align perfectly with every aspect of the job description, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be the ideal candidate for this position or another opportunity within our organisation. Our dedicated Talent Acquisition team is here to assist you in recognising how your unique skills and abilities can be a valuable contribution. Don't hesitate to take the leap and explore the possibilities. Your potential is what truly matters to us.Company Statement
We know that the best innovation happens when diverse people with different perspectives and skills work together in an inclusive atmosphere. That's why we're building a culture where everyone plays a part in making people feel welcome, ready and willing to contribute. TP ICAP Accord - our Employee Network - is a central to this. As well as representing specific groups, TP ICAP Accord helps increase awareness, collaboration, shares best practice, and holds our firm to account for driving continuous cultural improvement.
UK - 135 Bishopsgate - London