AGM Tech Solutions, on behalf of the Client - a Global Technology Company, is hiring a
3 days in office, 2 days WFH Position Title: Machine Learning Data Scientist
In this role you will build optimized, efficient and reliable machine learning models for data center infrastructure. Specifically, you will develop Client models that result in predictive outcomes using data set from a variety of sources. You will work with a small team of people internally to the company.
Who you are:
• A problem solver who thinks about whole the picture not just the puzzle in front of you
• Highly independent but also very collaborative. You don't need a lot of direction but you know feedback loops are essential
• You are good at balancing perfection with speed of deployment
• You love data analytics and machine learning
• You don't know everything, but you want to learn everything
What you will do:
• You will learn to use and setup data gathering mechanism to store data from a variety of tools such as Splunk, Dynatrace, Netscout and others
• You will use AWS and Data Bricks, run code on a jupyter notebooks to build Client models to answer very specific business questions
• You'll create queries against data bases and csv files
• You may not love data pre-processing, but you are good at it, and very large data sets don't scare you.
• You will work in Sr Directors, Network Engineers, System Administrators and other technical people to get the information you need to build your product
• You will have milestones to achieve, so you will setup your project plan to schedule your deliverables
• You will meet multiple times a week with your team to check progress and calibrate output
• You will take ownership and drive for results
• You like showing other how you did what you did, so they can be a rock star like you.
Additional Skills & Qualifications
• Work experience in data analytics and machine learning using libraries like Tensorflow, Pytorch, scikit-learn etc.
• Proficient in at least one cloud environment, AWS, Azure, or GCP.
• Proficient in R or Python, specifically in creating Client models
• Proficient in SQL or equivalent query
• Advanced training in Data Science or Machine Learning, i.e Undergraduate or Graduate degree or certificate with a focus on Machine Learning
• Experience using Databricks, S3, AWS, SQL, NoSQL, MySQL
• Experience with using Splunk, specifically for data harvesting
• 2+ years in building machine learning models using a variety of very large data sets
Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
3 days in office, 2 days WFH
Business Drivers/Customer Impact
Why is the position open(provide details)
External Communities Job Description
Client in Alpharetta, GA looking to add a Data Scientist to the team.
- Excellent Market Rate/Salary
- Positive Work-Life Balance
- Competitive Benefit Packages Including Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance.
• AGM Tech Solutions is a Women-Minority owned Firm relationship-based IT Consulting firm dedicated to Serving our Clients Nationwide. Our dedicated team strives to exceed the expectations of our clients and employees by building long term relationships based on Integrity, Trust, Hard Work, Commitment and our service experience. We offer a consultative approach to each and every client by taking the time to listen to their needs and help them get where they want to go by becoming an extension of their organization. We provide Information Technology staffing: High caliber talent for temporary support and project Deliverables. Direct IT placement services: Contract-to-Hire Direct Hire professionals for longer-term needs.