Job description Data Engineer
£55,000 to £65,000 DOE
Remote (2 Days per Month in Norwich)
An exciting opportunity for a data engineering professional to take full ownership of greenfield projects, use modern technologies, and build the foundations for data science.
Join a longstanding ecommerce business with a talented and dedicated internal IT team as well as an environment that fosters personal progression.
This job role is ideal for someone with a strong background in data engineering and an interest in data science.Duties:
- Lead the implementation and ongoing management of data strategy and analysing raw data for trends and patterns
- Design & build robust data systems
- Conduct advanced data analysis and create algorithms and prototypes for data decision making
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and practices
What the business can offer you:
- Data models & data mining
- Designing, developing and maintaining data lakes and warehouses
- SQL Database Design, Coding and Maintenance
- Programming languages such as R, Python, SQL, C, Java
- Cloud based data structure
- Experience working with big data, analytics and data science
- 95% Remote Working
- 25 Days Holiday + BH
- Emoloyee discount scheme on all products
- Professional development and support for certifications
- Collaborative environment that values continuous learning and creatitivity
Are you looking for an opportunity that will accelerate your personal development and offer the chance to use cutting-edge technology? Apply today!
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships