Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.Responsibilities:
- Leading through example: Overseeing high performing, multidisciplinary members of the Data Analyst team, you will design and build complex visualizations and analytical models to help us to meet compliance or regulatory requirements, build several data analytical systems to help business teams improve work efficiency.
- You will work closely with the compliance areas to identify, prioritize and deliver on their most pressing and impactful analytical use case; turning complex findings into simple visualizations and recommendations for execution.
- Analyze and interpret large (PB-scale) volumes of transactional, operational and customer data using proprietary and open source data tools, platforms and analytical tool kits.
- Support and manage data requests from business stakeholders – can understand business change needs and assess the impact of those changes.
- Responsible for working closely with the compliance areas to identify, prioritize and deliver on their most pressing and impactful analytical use cases.
Working at Binance
- 5+ year experience; Bachelor’s degree and above in a quantitative or engineering field with professional work experience in a relevant field.
- Strong analytical thinking and communication skills.
- Experience with common analysis tools such as SQL, R, and Python.
- Solid experience with at least one data visualization tool (Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, etc.).
- Familiar and comfortable with large volumes of data and big data technology (Hadoop, Redshift, Spark, Presto, hive).
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and ability to set work priorities.
- Good business sense and logical thinking. Ability to synthesize information and generalize the pattern.
- Experience with regulatory compliance and financial trading analyzing will be beneficial.
- Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
- Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
- Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
- Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours, remote-first, and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values
, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .