Crossover is the world's #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, gt.school. Have you got what it takes?
Are you ready to revolutionize education with the power of cutting-edge technology? We're seeking strategic problem solvers who thrive on developing and implementing innovative solutions and are eager to apply the power of generative AI to supercharge their work. Your consistent high performance and dedication will drive our mission to revolutionize education.
At gt.school, we're on a mission to accelerate the pace of learning by 5-10X, harnessing the incredible potential of technology, algorithms, and generative AI. We are creating a platform where students can discover, explore, and learn at an unprecedented rate. You'll play a pivotal role in bringing this vision to life. You'll have the opportunity to build new tools and operational processes, as well as streamline existing workflows for maximum efficiency.
But that's not all! At gt.school, we believe in your growth and development. You'll receive regular coaching and training from a team of global tech experts and operations professionals, ensuring your continuous improvement. We value collaboration and provide a supportive environment where you can meet with team members to work together on exciting projects.
If you're eager for a role that combines research, strategy, product development, and data science in the ever-evolving realm of education and technology, seize the moment and apply below. Let's embark on this exhilarating journey together!What You Will Be Doing
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Analyze AI outputs and iterate on prompts to reach desired outcomes
- Leverage generative AI and technology to develop new educational tools, iterate on current products, and finetune AI training models
- Research topics to support the product engineering team
Data Scientist Key Responsibilities
- Collecting data or performing administrative tasks - we have a junior operations analyst team to do this type of work.
- Working on unimportant projects - you'll be tasked with projects that are mission-critical
Create technical functionalities that revolutionize the way education is delivered.Basic Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- 2+ years of work experience working in a technical field (science, technology, programming, financial services, data science, etc.)
- Consistently able to work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, between 6AM and 6PM CST
- Must be a proactive communicator who can effectively manage multiple priorities and stakeholders simultaneously
GT School is an EdTech Startup that leverages technology, AI, and subject matter experts to cultivate a new way of learning. Our unique approach leverages 50+ years of learning science, cutting-edge data analytics and high-performance coaching. In doing so, we can help students learn more, learn faster, and learn better - and have fun while doing it. We are a remote-first company that hires globally via Crossover.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $30 USD/hour, which equates to $60,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/password-recovery if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4880-SG-Singapor-DataScientist.014