This is a remote position.Data Analyst Entry Level - Remote Job, 1+ Year Experience
$60K - $65KA valid work permit is necessary in the US.
Patterned Learning is a platform that aims to help developers code faster and more efficiently. It offers features such as collaborative coding, real-time multiplayer editing, and the ability to build, test, and deploy directly from the browser. The platform also provides tightly integrated code generation, editing, and output capabilities.Role Responsibilities:
- Work in close collaboration with the Business Intelligence Lead, Federal Data Lead, and other Program teams
- Develop, maintain, and improve BI tools, build and enhance standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Manage various data sets and active Google workbooks with adjacent contract teams, monitor and analyze financial health information at the project and program levels
- Communicate with client leadership to assess data needs and emerging requirements
- Work with large data sets, workbooks, and spreadsheets to manipulate and manage program-level information using macros, queries, scripts, etc.
- Gather requirements and lead the development of long-term data management tools, processes, and solutions based on organizational needs.
- Be comfortable working with collaboration tools such as; Google Suite, Microsoft Office
- Providing general support to the client including, but not limited to, analysis, data calls, financial management, risk management, audits, and project management-related tasks.
Why Patterned Learning LLC?
- Bachelor's Degree in business, business intelligence, data or information management, or similar.
- Proficient in Google Scripts
- Minimum 1 year of data or information management and/or data analysis experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets (macros, imports, query functions).
- Experience with developing in Google App Script is a plus.
- Experience using SQL Developer is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to work in an administratively manual environment while working towards automation of processes in the future.
Patterned Learning can provide intelligent suggestions, automate repetitive tasks, and assist developers in writing code more effectively. This can help reduce coding errors, improve productivity, and accelerate the development process.
The pattern recognition is particularly relevant in the context of coding. Neural networks, especially deep learning models, are commonly employed for pattern detection and classification tasks. These models simulate human decision-making and can identify patterns in data, making them well-suited for tasks like code analysis and generation.