This is a remote position.Mid-Level Staff Product Data Analyst- US Only
+ yearsEmployment Type:
Full-time, RemoteBase Salary:
Phoenix Recruitment offers a variety of recruiting services to assist both employers and employees. They are specialized in marketing open positions, recruiting, and helping employers to find qualified candidates across various industries. Phoenix Recruitment has expertise in streamlining the hiring process. They can help ensure that the process is efficient, well organized, and compliant with relevant regulations.
As a Staff Product Data Analyst, you play a vital role in creating and refining advanced churn and LTV models by leveraging a wide variety of data sources. You will work hand-in-hand with multiple business departments to develop complex models and effectively communicate their business impacts, maintaining a leadership position in efficiency, quality, and other key metrics identified by you and pertinent stakeholders.
This pivotal role falls under the Data Platform organization and you will report directly to the Head of Data Platform. Moreover, Financial Planning &and strategy Data Engineering, and cross-functional business teams will be the key to unlocking their potential through the strategic use of data and be the last mile for translation to impact on business.
- An exceptional storyteller through dashboards and oral presentations to communicate insights effectively and recommendations to stakeholders across all organizational levels.
- Collaborate closely with product owners and marketing teams to analyze the value of new features, enhancements, and projects as well as provide insights and hypotheses that will lead to experiment design in efforts of growth, retention, and expansion.
- Based on exploratory analysis, create customer profiles, and develop metrics such as LTV and Churn based on these profiles
- Build out scalable data models that serve as the single source of truth for the growth product teams to be leveraged across the organization.
- Analyze and recommend improvements to website performance by examining customer experience, conversion effectiveness, abandonment points, customer demographics, and website usability trends.
- Experimentation Evangelist - educate and promote a data-driven culture through experimentation
- 7+ years of experience in a highly analytical role, with at least 5+ years in a product analytics/data science role, preferably in a Product Led Growth organization with a focus on growth OR master or Ph.D. degree with 3+ years of demonstrated experience in a product led growth organization with a focus on growth optimization
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and A/B testing, as well as an understanding of data warehouse principles including data modeling;
- Experience in product-led growth A/B experiments involves understanding product metrics, formulating hypotheses, designing and implementing tests, analyzing results, and optimizing based on findings to drive key metrics like activation, retention, and revenue.
- Proficiency in utilizing scalable packages/libraries for experimentation, power analysis, in-depth statistical analysis, causal referencing, and visualization in R or Python.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and prioritize growth opportunities based on data and experiment results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to distill complex analytical solutions into actionable insights and communicate business impact to non-technical audiences
- A demonstrated self-starter with excellent prioritization skills, able to drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
Why Phoenix Recruitment LLC?
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Phoenix Recruitment often has an extensive network of employers and candidates. This network allows them to tap into a pool of qualified candidates and connect them with suitable job opportunities. They can also leverage their connections to help employers find the right talent efficiently. Outsourcing the recruitment process to a specialized agency can save you time and resources, avoid delays, reduce administrative burdens, and increase the chances of finding the right fit for your organization.