We connect top data talent with growing tech companies.
At Laskie, we have created a global talent platform that puts candidates first. Backed by some of the best future-of-work investors, we are building Laskie into the platform where tech talent can have their perfect fit roles apply to them. Check out our Launch Announcement and the latest update on our Seed round.
We are looking for Data Engineers, Data Scientists, and Data Analysts to connect with some of the most innovative and fast-growing companies in the United States and the rest of the world. We are looking for developers and analysts who are passionate about building systems that will support rapid growth. If you're eager to take on complex challenges and develop creative solutions, we'd love to hear from you!
What You Bring
- 3+ years of professional data experience
- Experience leveraging Python or other programming languages
- Experience using relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with ETL tools and building / maintaining data warehouse and transformation layers (DBT)
- Experience working with data pipelines (ETL) or data analysis
What You’ll Accomplish
- Work with data pipelines and data warehouses to create unique data infrastructure
- Build and optimize data sets, big data pipelines and architectures
- Re-design infrastructure for greater scalability, optimizing data delivery, and automating manual processes
- Ensure data accuracy and provide useful data insights for business decisions
The Right Fit
- You have a growth mindset and believe in game-changing innovations
- You take your impact seriously.
- You are passionate about building solutions that create sustainable, resilient, long-lasting value
- You are a first-rate data engineer or analyst, with experience and a proven ability to think strategically, creatively, commercially, and programmatically.
What's In It For You?
- All of our clients offer remote work options and competitive compensation packages and benefits
- Apply once and get connected directly with hiring managers at multiple pre-vetted companies
- Work with a personal talent partner who will support and advise you throughout your job search