Are you passionate about AI and how it can change world? Do you have hands on experience buildings AI data pipelines and machine learning models in the cloud? Do you also have a business orientation and interpersonal skills ? As a Data Scientist with business acumen, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing data science solutions in a fast paced and fun software company. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of both data science and business principles and will be able to effectively connect the two worlds together to create value.
- Develop and implement data science products & solutions in a fast paced and action-oriented environment
- Technical expertise developing solutions in cloud native data and AI tooling (GCP, Azure, AWS, OpenAI, LLMs, Python, R)
- Can develop and test data science models
- Comfortable conducting customer workshops to map processes, ideate, and identify areas where machine learning and Generative AI can disrupt and improve the way we do things.
- Good command of statistical methods, data visualization, and analysis
- Work with stakeholders to understand their business needs and identify opportunities for AI solution & disruption
- Understand dimensional data modeling and data structures + SQL
- Interpret and communicate data science results to stakeholders
- Experience launching technically complex programs, projects, or related work that include the following: big data, analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning
- Lead project independently
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Master’s or bachelor's degree in data science, industrial engineering, statistics, computer science, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in data science or a related field
- Strong understanding of data science principles and techniques
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong business acumen
- You have a bias towards action and a startup mentality.
- Experience in digitalization project management desirable within an international environment
- You are curious and can’t wait to use data to test and validate your hypothesis
- You are an active and good listener
- Location: Anywhere in the US - Prefer EST or CST
- Open to Remote work or Hybrid (if near DISW office)
Siemens Software. Transform the Everyday
The salary range for this position is $101,200 to $182,200 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
#SWSaaSEqual Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.