While technology is the heart of our business, a global and diverse culture is the heart of our success. We love our people and we take pride in catering them to a culture built on transparency, diversity, integrity, learning and growth.
If working in an environment that encourages you to innovate and excel, not just in professional but personal life, interests you- you would enjoy your career with Quantiphi!Role:
L1 Engineer - Managed ServicesExperience Level:
1 to 2 YearsWork location:
TrivandrumRole & Responsibilities
- Must have 1 to 2 years experience in infrastructure and Data Engineer as a service cloud computing for platforms such as GCP, Azure, AWS.
- Provide first level support to GCP customers, addressing enquiries, troubleshooting issues and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with other support teams to resolve complex technical problems
- Monitor data pipelines and infrastructure to identify and address any performance or reliability issues.
- Respond to alerts , incidents and disruptions in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain documentation related to common issues, solutions and best practices.
- He/She will be open to work in a 24x7 model to ensure all the services are being delivered within SLAs.
- Requires excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Monitor and analyze system logs and RCA
- Participate in Cloud Updates and Maintenance.
- Initiate Incident Response for cloud outages.
- Analyze trends to proactively prevent incidents
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
- Scale infrastructure capacity on production;
- Front line support for Cloud Monitoring – Infrastructure and Application;
- Strong Linux/Unix/Windows administration;
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly with some support and guidance
- Participation in an on-call rotation and operate effectively in a global 24×7 environment
You would be involved in the development of new business opportunities and value-added services which requires a high level of creativity, learning potential and deep quantitative subject matter expertise and therefore self-driven individuals willing to learn on the go would be preferred.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Familiarity with Google cloud platform services, especially those related to data engineering (Bigquery, Cloud storage, Dataflow, Airflow, Cloudrun, Dataprep etc).
- Customer service obsession with strong interpersonal skills is a must.
- Ability to work cross-functionally for the greater good of the company
- A passion for the service delivery excellence
- Good Understanding of Programming languages (Python) for automation and scripting tasks.
- Knowledge of data formats (eg. JSON, Avro, Parquet) and data processing concepts
- Know advanced SQL and be able to write the optimized query.
- Ability to troubleshoot and prioritize issues based on their impact on customers.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Strong customer service orientation with Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to empathize with customers and communicate technical information clearly and understandably.
- Creative thinking and ability to innovate, problem-solving skills, escalation handling and customer success.
- GCP Certifications such as Associate Cloud Engineer and Professional Data Engineer, can be a plus.