Web Analyst/Data Analyst
Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Zwolle, VeenendaalJOB PURPOSE
As Web/Data Analyst, you play a role in several critical moments in our client collaborations: Describing existing behaviour to base new concepts on, evaluating the effect of new releases or campaigns, and continuously prioritizing the right items on the backlog or roadmap. Working together with both our clients and our own strategists, designers & marketeers.
You are (or at least know where to find) the answer to the questions: What & Why?
The what, or quantitative analysis: how are visitors interacting with the platforms and campaigns we create? The why, or qualitative analysis: what is keeping them from (or helping them towards) a certain goal.Key Responsibilities
DIGITAL MARKETING AT DEPT®
- Helping clients define how to measure their digital success (KPIs / Conversion);
- Analysing and optimising key customer journeys;
- Responsible for building an optimisation roadmap;
- Responsible for creating test plans and reporting on test performance;
- Conducting Google Analytics reviews and turning data into insights;
- You will sometimes be required to partake in (and lead) client workshops;
- Building dashboards that summarise digital performance;
- Producing and delivering reports that summarise your findings.
What We Are Looking For
- A group of analytical and performance driven colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work for you as well as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Canva, Just Eat Takeaway and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of your next door agency.
- Background in business or marketing related higher education;
- Few years of experience in a web(data) analyst role, preferably in an agency;
- Experience in Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics & eagerness to be a front runner in implementing new relevant tools;
- Clear communication and presentations skills and know how to convince your audience;
- Knowledge of all the tricks in the book on Excel/sheets;
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
WHO ARE WE?
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
- A reputation for doing good. DEPT® has been named a Great Place To Work in 2023 and has been a Certified B Corp® since 2021 and named ‘Agency of the Year’ at both The Lovies and The Webby Awards.
- Awesome clients. Whether big or small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with clients of all sizes and across all industries. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The opportunity for possibility. We want to enable you to do what you do best and help you develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- Annual trip to DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all expenses paid weekend of fun!
- Global annual DEPT® Cares Month in which employees come together and donate their skills to support local charities.
We are pioneers at heart. What does that mean? We are always looking forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 30+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
At DEPT®, we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We actively seek to recruit, develop, nurture, and retain talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with varying skills and perspectives.
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Apply, and let us decide! Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they may not meet every requirement, when in fact they do. We believe in giving everyone a fair chance to shine.
We also encourage you to reach out to us and discuss any reasonable adjustments we can make to support you throughout the recruitment process and your time with us.
Want to know more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion? Check out our efforts here.