Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
JR48108 DATA SCIENTIST, SMAIRequirements
Good To Have
- Experience and deep understanding of advanced analytics and modern machine learning techniques.
- Ability to extract data from different databases via SQL and other query languages and applying data cleansing, outlier identification, and missing data techniques.
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI etc) and techniques, able to use visual tools to communicate data findings to non-technical audience.
- Strong software development skills.
- Fluency in Python.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- Experience working with cloud services e.g GCP, AWS and/or Cloud certifications.
- Experience working with software engineering best practices (version control, agile, devops)
- Experience in web development (Angular, React etc).
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all
. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact email@example.com
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.