About Our Client
- Company leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions|Data Engineer Position from Seville
Our client is a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions. We measure and analyze energy utilization to generate empowering analytics for smart grid and infrastructure management, enabling utilities and consumers to reduce energy consumption. Our innovative and proven portfolio of software, services and intelligent sensor technology is a key driver to decarbonize the grid. Having avoided more than 9 million tons of CO2 in FY 2021 and committed to achieve carbon neutrality by 2030.Job Description
We are looking for a Data Engineer with experience in cloud and engineering platform solutions, preferably Google Cloud Platform. We are looking for an experienced data engineer who can apply the latest in data engineering to help our utility clients realize the potential of big data and artificial intelligence.
In Partnership With Multiple Stakeholders, You Will Focus On Developing And Delivering Leading Edge Data Analytics Solutions Using Google Cloud And, As a Member Of Our Engineering Practice, You Will
The Successful Applicant
- Act as a subject matter expert in data engineering and Google Cloud data technologies
- Work with client teams to design and implement modern, scalable data solutions using a range of new and emerging technologies from Google Cloud
- Work with Agile and DevOps techniques and implementation approaches in the delivery
- Be required to showcase your Data Engineering experience when communicating with clients on their requirements, turning these into technical data solutions
- Be required to build and deliver Data solutions using Google Cloud products and offerings
- Liaise and be part of our Google Cloud practice, contributing in the knowledge exchange learning programme of the platform
Expectations For Skills & Experience
What's on Offer
- Hands on and deep experience working with Google Data Products (e.g. BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataform, AI Building Blocks, Looker, etc.)
- Experience in MDM, Metadata Management, Data Quality and Data Lineage tools
- E2E Data Engineering and Lifecycle (including non-functional requirements and operations) management
- E2E Solution Design skills - Prototyping, Usability testing and data visualization literacy.
- Experience with modern cloud data warehouses such as BigQuery.
We offer you an exciting opportunity in an international and innovative environment at an industry leading company. You enjoy working in international business, with people from different cultural backgrounds. You have a robust track record of successfully delivering advanced analytics on Google Cloud Platform within cross-functional matrix environments.
You are a strong, self-driven developer and can demonstrate excellent people skills. In this challenging and rewarding position you work in a high performing international environment and be able to influence the overall analytics strategy within a cloud-native development approach.
Salary 50 -70k.Contact: Maria Gonzalez
Quote job ref: JN-112023-6242791