We are seeking a Senior Data Engineer to join our team!Join us!
If you’re ready to start the next chapter in your career journey, you’ve come to the right place. We’re always happy to hear from people who are eager to learn and grow, and share our values. Read more about the role and apply.As a Data Engineer you get a deep-dive into clients’ data!We hope you are ready to get your hands dirty with designing, building, automating and operating data platforms and data pipelines. It’s all about putting your mind into automating infrastructure, monitoring and recovery routines. Overall, the key is being curious, solving problems and recognising how to interact with different types of data and people. All the work we do is about helping and guiding our clients, so having a true consultant mindset and interest in supporting sales is what we value dearly.In our work as consultants we give high fives to agile ways of working and the importance of transparency and trust in teamwork. As a Data Engineer you have talented professionals around you such as data scientists, software developers, designers and of course our clients and their end-users. You will work with a variety of projects, domains and business cases; Lately, we have been working with data architecture of a media company, building a real-time chat spam detector for a gaming company, and making data more accessible to a governmental organization.We are excited to find a talented Data Engineer who is already based in the Stockholm area and eager to collaborate with our team and customers. We offer a hybrid working mode that allows for flexibility, but it is important that the candidate is located in the Stockholm area to ensure seamless collaboration. Please kindly note that, at this time, we are unable to offer relocation opportunities, or we will need to be highly selective in considering such requests.
Here are some practical things we’d love to see in your back pocket
- Experience on data stack on AWS (e.g. RedShift, Glue, Athena) or on Azure (e.g. Data Factory, Synapse, Databricks)
- Experience in consulting or advisory roles, with an ability to translate data needs to concrete solutions
- Possession of relevant certifications in cloud technology or AI
- Strong know-how on building, deploying and orchestrating data infrastructure (e.g. serverless computation, Sagemaker, CI tools, Terraform, or similar tools). You have a dev-ops oriented mindset
- An excellent understanding of databases. Relational databases are most often used, but many projects also employ document databases, key-value stores, and related technologies
- Practical software experience from a variety of projects. Python or Java experience is on top of our list right now, but other languages are definitely considered as a plus too
- Educational background in computer science or related fields combined with +3 years of work experience in data
- Appreciation for good communication with both the team and the clients. You are fluent in English, Swedish skills are a plus
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for and are ready to take the next step, please submit your application