Based in Washington, D.C., Quorum is a fast-growing software company and is the leading provider of workflow software and information services for government affairs professionals across the corporations, non-profits, associations, and governmental end-markets. Quorum allows users to manage stakeholder engagement, launch grassroots advocacy campaigns, and track legislative activity at all levels of government, including federal, state and local.
Quorum provides mission-critical solutions to public affairs professionals for their work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, the European Union, and 30+ countries around the globe. Quorum serves over 2,000 customers globally including over 50% of the Fortune 100, and has over 350 team members across the globe. The company recently acquired Capitol Canary, a market leader in grassroots advocacy software.
As a Customer Support & Data Analyst, you'll blend technical prowess with a customer-first approach. In this role, you'll be the frontline in troubleshooting technical demands. Additionally, you'll delve into data analysis, using your analytical skills to enhance customer experiences and influence product strategy.
What You'll Do:
- First Week: You'll acquire comprehensive familiarity with the Quorum platform, immerse yourself in common use cases, and establish connections within the Quorum team.
- First Month: You’ll initiate the resolution of Technical Support tickets and progressively enhance your understanding of Quorum Operational Processes.
- First Six Months: You will assume a pivotal role in guiding the Customer Success team on optimizing the utilization of data derived from operational systems.
- First Year: You’ll take on the responsibility of managing Technical tickets, extracting reports from our system, and assisting the Customer Success team in the analysis of system data.
- You are proficient in English (written and verbal).
- You have a college degree (completed or in progress) in a technical field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in technical support or customer service in a SaaS environment.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems (ZenDesk, Atlassian, JIRA, etc.) at various access levels.
- Experience collaborating with product and engineering teams.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data to understand customer and team challenges.
- Exceptional problem-solving, troubleshooting, and attention to detail.
About the Customer Success Team
- We’re responsible for ensuring that clients have an amazing experience with Quorum
- We provide team and individual product demonstrations and trainings that promote best practices in the government affairs space
- We are dedicated to every user’s success and address challenges quickly and creatively
- We act as staunch advocates for our clients, including identifying and responding to diverse client use cases
- We take pride in developing personal relationships with our users and our team
- We regularly support one another to ensure the success of our team and our clients
- We're very close as a company—we work together, hang out together, and we value each others' ideas and input
Our Work Environment
- We are a remote-first team with flexible work options: work remotely, or you may choose to come into our office in Belo Horizonte.
Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office - both together and remote, which we call Quorum Fun events. Past Quorum Fun events have included apple picking, yoga, virtual art classes and wine tasting.
If you'd like to learn what it's like to have a real impact at a fast-growing company that is changing the way the advocacy process works, drop us a line. We'd love to talk to you!
- This is a full time CLT Opportunity.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Standard Brazil holidays plus additional company-wide days off for team members to rest and recharge
- Free Subscription to the Calm App
- Free Subscription to Linkedin Learning to support professional development
- Invest in Yourself Days - one designated day per quarter is dedicated to your professional development!
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- Mental and Dental Care by SulAmérica
- Virtual and in-person team events
- Mental Health stipend
- Alelo Food Voucher
- In company English classes
- Inclusion & Diversity Affinity Groups to support belonging
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
Please submit your resume in English.
For any questions regarding any open roles on our team, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.