Our client is looking for a Data Specialist to join their Technology and Innovation department. As the Data Specialist, you will design and document workflow, integrate and customize applications, and make appropriate system controls and protocol recommendations that will positively impact the operational effectiveness of all aspects concerning RAE’s data assets and offerings. This position is a functional expert on specified applications and will be the main point of contact between the Association and Vendor support.Job Duties
Data Specialist, Integration, and Automation
- Extract data from MLS® System, Dynamics CRM, and external sources. Maintain databases.
- Use appropriate software to organize and analyze large volumes of data and continuously improve and automate data solutions and processes.
- Conduct full-cycle data analytics activities and ETL processes.
- Format data that meets specific rules/conditions and combine it with formulas to help end users highlight data (i.e. statistics).
- Detect and correct data load exceptions or inaccuracies.
- Combine Excel with SQL, and automatically pull data from a database (ex. querying data from SQL into Excel).
Data Management and Support
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements, design, and deliver reports and provide data management improvements.
- Utilize data management tools to monitor and control members' access to RETS and/or Web API, ensuring authorization is granted and restricted as needed while preventing data transaction volumes from exceeding the threshold.
- Assist Members, vendors, and other stakeholders with requests to access the Association’s MLS® Systems Data. Review applications that use the data.
- Investigate and resolve issues related to RETS and Web API, for Members, vendors, and stakeholders.
- File, store, and maintain all contracts between members/vendors/stakeholders.
- Notify members, vendors, and stakeholders of issues with data in the MLS® Systems.
- Communicate with non-compliant users regarding data on their websites or software.
Your Strengths Include
- Collaborate with the Director of Technology to create and execute project work plans.
- Execute assigned technology projects in relation to data and statistics.
- Attend all staff and department-specific meetings as well as training sessions.
- Research new methods to optimize data analytics and daily business operations.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related field is required.
- Proven experience (1-5 years) working in an IT role involving technology development and deployment, or the equivalent, is required.
- Previous experience using Microsoft PowerBI and/or the equivalent is essential.
- Familiarity with Paragon or other MLS® tools is advantageous, as is knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar program.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Gary Gill @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Partners Inc.
is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, and a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit
between the client and the candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office
Support - Technology Contact us today - Your Search Partner