Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
Our Human Resources teams support initiatives and programmes including, customer support, business operations, data and analytics, technology systems, recruitment services and on-boarding, workforce mobility, contingent workforce, and people and programmes support.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Specialist, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for efficiencies and improvements when performing work.
- Take action to stay current with new and evolving technology.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate with empathy and adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Manage expectations of stakeholders effectively.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in HR processes & data management including both administrative and analytical functions
- Ability to identify underlying patterns and proposeing new solutions to US Mgrs
- Excellent communication and soft skills to be able to build trust with global and multicultural teams
- Advanced Excel skills including vlookup, pivot table, filtering, formatting and different formulas
- Advanced English and Spanish communication, verbal, writing and reading skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to ethnicity; creed; color; religion; national origin; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; marital; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an inclusive organization and equal opportunity employer.
Todos los candidatos calificados serán considerados para trabajar en PwC sin importar etnia; credo; color; religión; nacionalidad; edad; discapacidad ; orientación sexual; identidad o expresión de género; predisposición genética o condición de portador; estado civil, o cualquier otra condición protegida por la ley. PwC se enorgullece de ser una organización inclusiva y brindar igualdad de oportunidades.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor Degree
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date