We are seaking an experienced Data Analyst to join our Assurance team in Brisbane.
In the Data Analyst role, you will contribute to the management of the Compliance Intelligence Database (CID) and other key information technology systems for providing intelligence services to the business as well as other internal and external stakeholders.
This role also performs business-critical reporting under various service level agreements (SLA) including but not limited to internal reporting across TMR.Accountabilities Include But Are Not Limited To
To Be Considered Suitable For The Role You Will
- Assisting with the maintenance, development and enhancement of the CID system.
- Deliver analytical needs using iBase, Analyst's Notebook, and other technologies as needed.
- Performing quality assurance activities regarding the data in the CID and ensuring the data is maintained so reporting is accurate and timely.
- Represent the business unit and work closely with the Transport and Main Roads (TMR) Information Technology Branch (ITB).
- Collaborate and engage with stakeholders to identify user training and support Needs, then deliver on those needs.
- Acquire and maintain a detailed working and operational knowledge of systems, processes and technical requirements.
- Monitor the operational systems and contribute to continuous improvement by delivering ongoing development, maintenance and support.
- Report to management on progress and system performance and assist with the maintenance of the CID using iBase and iBase Designer.
- Maintain operational processes for compliance with functional and technical standards and requirements.
- Provide first level support to operational compliance staff, management, the business unit, other Transport and Main Roads business units, other state jurisdictions and authorities.
- Assist the business unit in implementing change initiatives especially relating to systems and reporting for intelligence purposes.
- Contribute to and participate in staff training sessions to ensure all existing and new team members are kept informed of system or procedural developments as required.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please read the Role Description with the Applicant Guide.
We strongly encourage applicants from all life experiences and backgrounds to apply. Please tell us about any additional support or adjustments, such as interpreting services, physical requirements, or assistive technologies, that will better enable you to shine during the recruitment process.
Should you have any questions regarding this role please contact Rodney Smith on (07) 3066 8028.
Applications to remain current for 12 months.Job Ad Reference: QLD/544158/24
Closing Date: Friday, 23rd February 2024
Policy & Planning