Number Of Positions Available
1Start your career with The Salvation Army today!
We are looking for compassionate people who share our mission and values, if you have the passion and drive to commit yourself to a challenging and rewarding role; we invite you to review our current vacancies.About Us
The Salvation Army is a Christian movement and one of Australia’s largest and most-loved charities, helping thousands of Australians every year find hope in the midst of all kinds of personal hardship. The Salvation Army offers the opportunity to use your professional skills and expertise to make a real difference in the lives of people who need help most.
About The Role
Our Supporter Experience, Acquisition and Growth team have an exciting new opportunity for a data enthusiast who is curious about data, detail oriented and enjoys the challenge of creating technical solutions and improving processes.
We are looking for a motivated team player who will be responsible for the preparation, analysis and import/extraction of big data sets to support the Fundraising department. Working closely with the Marketing Communications team, your day to day responsibilities include preparing data for campaigns, set-up in the CRM and end to end testing of workflows to ensure a smooth execution.
This is a permanent full time
position based out of Blackburn, Melbourne
with hybrid working arrangements.Key Responsibilities
- Support the Fundraising Department by delivering analytical support, data extraction and reporting
- Manage and prepare data, creating technical solutions that facilitate decision-making and optimise campaign insights
- End to end testing of campaigns and workflows in CRM
- Perform regular maintenance and validations on data, ensuring data accessibility and troubleshooting problems as they arise
- Maintain data hygiene and governance processes, ensuring accuracy and adherence to organisational policies and business rules
- Create compelling PowerBI dashboard visualisations to effectively communicate data insights to stakeholders
Why Work For Us
- Qualifications in Business, Data, Computer Science or similar
- Experience in data analysis with expertise in SQL, Power Query, and Microsoft Excel, capable of managing complex data sets
- Experience using database extraction, processing and visualisation tools, including PowerBI
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
How To Apply
- Eligible employees can access NFP salary packaging
- Flexible working arrangements including WFH
- Opportunity for training and career development
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted health and fitness programs
- Up to 8 weeks leave per year through our purchase leave scheme
- Up to 5 days paid leave per year to support a TSA program or activity
We are looking for compassionate people who share our mission and values, if you have the passion and drive to commit yourself to a challenging and rewarding role; we invite you to apply via the link and submit a current CV and a cover letter which details your alignment with the essential requirements of the role.The Salvation Army is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides an inclusive work environment and embraces the diverse talent of its people. We value people of all cultures, languages, capacities, sexual orientations, gender identities and/or expressions. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islander people.
The Salvation Army is a child safe organisation and is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. All child facing roles will require the successful completion of a Working with Children Check. Applicants for all roles require a mandatory National Police Check.
We value Integrity, Compassion, Respect, Diversity, and Collaboration