We’ve been trusted to serve Aussie communities since 1914 and grown to become a top 30-listed on the ASX with 120,000 team members and a portfolio of iconic brands. At Coles Group, you’ll not only get to make a difference to millions of Aussie lives—you’ll also get to see your impact.About The Team
Coles Liquor is a trusted retailer with three iconic trading banners, Liquorland, First Choice Liquor Market and Vintage Cellars. Our purpose is to help adult Australians lead happier and healthier lives by drinking in a responsible and sustainable way. As a drink’s specialist, Coles Liquor hosts an extensive range of wines, spirits and beers and we are passionate about providing customers with local and relevant products.
Our knowledgeable Team Members serve customers through our network of more than 930 stores and ultra-convenient online sites, delivering on our commitment to provide accessible drink solutions for every occasion.About The Role
As a Data Analyst – Loyalty, you will contribute to the loyalty and personalisation strategy for all of our CLG banners. As part of this, you will be responsible for the analysis of loyalty data on large-scale projects and campaigns to better understand how Liquor can improve performance across Flybuys, VC Club and CRM.
About You And Your Skills
- Contributing to the development of use cases for personalising member data in the Flybuys channel
- Measure and communicate the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, initiatives, and communications programs
- Have input on workload prioritisation, with an informed view of the relative value of each analytics request
- Translate complex mathematical techniques into consumable and commercial concepts, with a focus on promoting value
- Participate in planning with key stakeholders to create a joined-up vision and deliverables
- Cultivate relationships across internal teams and with the partners, at all levels as required.
You have a proven track record in analytics / data science with experience in planning to post campaign analysis.
You also have
Take your next step into something bigger, apply now
- Experience in navigating retail customer data sets using data interrogation tools and techniques
- Great influencing and storytelling skills to summarise, interpret and articulate complex analysis in a simplified way to a non-technical audience
- Strong commercial acumen as well as well as excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Tertiary qualified in Business, Mathematics or Science disciplines
- Experience of analytical tools (data extraction, data exploration and analysis, data visualisation)
- Technical skills with the following will be highly desirable; Oracle SQL, Snowflake, R, BI experience (e.g., Power BI, Tableau, MicroStrategy)
With us it’s not about the discounts (although you do get those), it’s about joining a team where your wellbeing and professional development is invested in and celebrating your contributions is the norm. And because everyone leads unique lives, we offer flexible work including work from home, additional leave and parental leave entitlements.
We’re continuing to build a gender equitable team, and a culture that’s just as diverse, inclusive and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities.
We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
Job ID 112191
Employment Type Full time