Are you interested in pursuing a career in the world of AI and digital transformation? How about learning and developing your skills in the latest AI technology?
Avanade is looking for individuals with a passion for technology who want to enter the exciting world of Artificial Intelligence. The Avanade AI Engineer Academy is a 6 week training program starting in February and March 2024. This Academy is designed to give you the skills and certifications so you can take your career to new heights in the field of data and artificial intelligence.
This 100% online Academy will introduce you into the world of AI. Sessions will take place in English and combines theoretical and practical work modules. Avanade offers you the unique opportunity to kickstart your career in AI. You’ll join a group of participants like yourself from all over Europe, after completing Go Orange (our onboarding program), you will begin this instructor led training. This program is ideal if you:
What will your role be after the Academy?
- Are excited about AI and the possibilities it brings organizations.
- Have a desire to train on the Microsoft Azure Cloud and/or if you already hold a Microsoft certification.
- Have some experience with Data Science, Python or Machine Learning.
- Are desiring to challenge yourself to join a consulting business.
- Are resourceful, a problem solver with a passion for technology.
- Are motivated, interested in learning and tech savvy.
- Have a very good level of written and spoken English.
After completion of the Academy, you will join your Region’s Team as an AI Engineer. You will develop AI solutions and services that help our clients achieve their business outcomes using AI & Analytics. This role requires data science skills such as exploration data analysis, feature engineering, and ML models training and testing. You will work with a range of technologies, including advanced analytics, computer vision, natural language processing (NLP), large language models (LLM), unsupervised learning, and optimization, all primarily powered by Microsoft Azure. You will also be involved in applying MLOps technology for deployments.
Day-to-day you will:
Key Skill :
- Develop AI projects and solutions.
- Assist in the preparation of client presentations and proposals.
- Conduct research and analysis on AI and ML technologies and trends to stay up to date with the latest advancements.
- Contribute to the creation of custom training materials and code examples for a wide variety of AI solutions.
- Work with senior team members to analyze current business practices and identify future opportunities for leveraging advanced analytics and AI solutions.
Why would you choose Avanade?
- You have experience with Python or other programming languages.
- You are passioned about Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- You have (1-2 years) experience in data science and are familiar with exploration data analysis, feature engineering and ML models (training and testing).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure services is a plus, but we’re open to other cloud technologies such as AWS or Google Cloud!
- You have strong communication skills and can explain complex concepts to your team members.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish as Mandatory.
- You possess a bachelor’s and/or Masters in a field such as Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics or Physics. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
We are waiting for you, Avanade's your company!
- You will become part of an active and growing AI community.
- Your future colleagues will help you with questions and challenges. Moreover, there is a pleasant, informal working atmosphere.
- Knowledge development is our focus, and we ensure this both by offering formal training opportunities as well as informal evenings where peers share their knowledge.
- With your passion, you can use the latest Microsoft technology to make a daily difference for our customers in the Enterprise market.
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone has a career advisor who will work with you to create guide you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer.
- A diverse environment where respect for our clients, our teams, and the world around us is at the heart of everything we do. Together we do what matters.
- Flexibility and Hybrid work model.
- Healthcare and life insurance and other nice to have benefits.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital, cloud and advisory services, industry solutions and design-led experiences across the Microsoft ecosystem. Every day, our 59,000 professionals in 26 countries make a genuine human impact for our clients, their employees and their customers.
We have been recognized as Microsoft’s Global SI Partner of the Year more than any other company. With the most Microsoft certifications (60,000+) and 18 (out of 18) Gold-level Microsoft competencies, we are uniquely positioned to help businesses grow and solve their toughest challenges.
We are a people first company, committed to providing an inclusive workplace where employees feel comfortable being their authentic selves. As a responsible business, we are building a sustainable world and helping people from underrepresented communities fulfil their potential.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com .