About The Company
Are you ready to drive innovation and shape the future? Traffyk.ai is an early-stage Data and AI startup focusing on employee communications and productivity performance. After top-level experience in consulting and corporate roles (where they lived and breathed the major information and communication overload, disruption and challenges faced by employees), our Co-Founders have set out to turn this problem on its head on a global scale.
We’re on the hunt for a dynamic Senior AI and Data Scientist who is passionate about transforming data into actionable insights and designing groundbreaking solutions.
As the Senior AI and Data Scientist you will be working closely with our CPO and CTO, dev team and a combination of data engineers and BI developers. You'll spearhead our efforts to harness the power of artificial intelligence and data science, propelling our company into new realms of possibility.
This is a gun role for the right candidate who is hungry and capable to perform in a fast-paced high-pressure startup environment. If you're eager to tackle challenges head-on, and are ready to make a tangible impact, let’s talk!Key Responsibilities
Required Qualifications And Experience
- Innovate and Inspire: Lead cutting-edge projects from conception to completion. Your work will directly influence product development and strategic direction, requiring a blend of creativity, critical thinking, and technical prowess.
- Data Mastery: Dive deep into vast oceans of data to uncover trends, patterns, and insights. Your analyses will inform decisions across the company, from marketing strategies to product features.
- AI Solutions: Develop and implement AI models that make a tangible, positive impact for our customers.
- Collaboration and Leadership: Work closely with cross-functional teams, providing guidance and insights to drive projects forward. Your expertise will help bridge the gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders, ensuring alignment and fostering innovation.
- Continuous Learning: Stay ahead of the curve in a rapidly evolving field. You'll be expected to continuously research and apply the latest techniques in AI and data science, pushing the boundaries of what's possible.
- Education: A robust foundation with an undergraduate and master's degree in Data Science, Data Analysis, Artificial Intelligence, or a related field. Your academic background should equip you with the theoretical knowledge and practical skills needed to excel in this role.
- Experience: At least 5 years of hands-on experience in AI and data science within a professional business environment. We're looking for someone who has not just participated in but led innovative projects, demonstrating both technical expertise and strategic thinking.
- Technical Skills: Proficiency in programming languages (such as Python, R) and experience with machine learning frameworks (like TensorFlow, PyTorch) are essential. You should be comfortable working with large datasets and have a track record of implementing models that drive significant impact.
- Analytical Abilities: Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills. You should be able to interpret complex data, draw conclusions, and offer solutions that are both innovative and feasible.
- Communication: Strong communication skills are crucial. You'll need to articulate technical concepts to non-technical team members, influence decision-making, and present findings clearly and compellingly.
Why Join Us?
This is your chance to be in early! Be part of a startup that's not afraid to challenge the status quo. Here, your work will directly contribute to shaping our future, offering an unparalleled opportunity to make your mark.
We offer a collaborative environment where innovation is at the heart of everything we do. Expect competitive compensation, a flexible work culture, and the chance to grow both personally and professionally.
If you're ready to push boundaries, inspire change, and lead the way in AI and data science, we can't wait to see what you'll bring to our team.
Please note, this is a full-time role requiring in-office attendance a minimum of four days a week at our office in Sydney.
To apply for this role, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.