Our Internal Business Application Centre (IBACentre) team offers you the opportunity to support our core business functions by implementing applications that enable more efficient work and the delivery of top-notch services. Our team focuses on managing core and global business applications, ensuring their continuous operation, handling customer relationships, and incidents with precision.
We are looking for:Senior Data Analyst
Your future role:
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and stakeholders both virtually and in-person, including communication with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Create and deliver best practice recommendations in data wrangling and visualization best practices.
- Proactively understand and adhere to all internal and industry standard data privacy and protection practices.
- Work with agility in meeting rapidly changing deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Work collaboratively with reporting team members to deliver high quality reporting solutions.
- Create and maintain a data dictionary of all available data sources, and their attributes.
- Maintain and review report level data access on a routine basis.
- Work with Quality Assurance teams and business stakeholders to validate data and visualization output for accuracy and completeness.
Apply if you:
- 2 years of experience in Data Engineering, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Visualization or an equivalent position.
- Experience combining data from multiple sources and presenting the data in visually appealing and understandable format leveraging PowerBI.
- Experience with DAX and Power Query, PowerBI Report Builder, and experience with creating and maintaining paginated reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience deploying and maintaining dashboards on the PowerBI Service.
- Experience with PowerBi, Tableau, and various other data visualization tools.
- Experience utilizing insights to drive business decisions at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with data querying languages (i.e SQL, Python, R, etc).
Nice to have:
- Experience with Microsoft Data Factory, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Storage Accounts, Microsoft Power Platform, On-Prem data Gateways and Data Flows.
- Azure - Azure Data Factory, Pipelines, integration tools, Function apps & App Services, Azure Blob Storage (having 3 of these or more would be amazing!).
- Complete the form and send your resume.
- Talk to our Recruiter on a short HR screening call.
- Get to know each other better at a recruitment Interview!
Send your application today! In case you have any additional questions, contact us: pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com.