WE ARE BETCLIC
Betclic is an online gaming tech company and leader in sports betting in several European countries. Every day Betclic is committed to satisfying the passion for sport by providing the best entertainment experience to its players through innovative cutting-edge technologies that ensure a safe and healthy gaming environment.
Betclic, whose French headquarters is in Bordeaux, is a multicultural and international company with nearly 950 employees spread across 5 European countries: France, Italy, Malta, Poland, and Portugal.
Does the world of sport and games thrill you? Do you like challenges and participating in collective efforts? Join the adventure!ENTER THE GAME
As a Data Analytics intern, you join the Data Analytics team whose role is to conduct advanced data analyzes in order to identify and articulate high value-added business opportunities. Overall, the Data team includes more than 30 people with varied profiles from Data Science to Data Product Management. Together, you will help the company surpass its objectives by carrying out and deploying large-scale Data projects: customer segmentation, performance analysis of marketing campaigns, analysis of the behavior of players and customers at risk, and much more. others.
As a Betting & Gaming Analyst, you will join a team of 4 responsible for using data and insights to act as a key partner to commercial decision makers. Our core mission is engage our players and provide exciting entertainment through our product & promotions, and by delivering a seamless customer experience. You’ll be involved in a wide range of topics; from launching new in-app features, AB testing, understanding customer behaviour, reviewing the ROI of our promotions to getting involved in launching customer facing AI models.
You will be part of a wider Data Analytics function, consisting of more than 30 people – Data Scientists, Engineers, Product Owners and Data Leadership team. You will put into practice the business and statistical skills you’ve learned so far to help tackle real commercial problems - with plenty of coaching from the team along the way.WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Collaborators with a good dose of humor, respect and kindness, a little zeal and a real passion for their profession!
This course is for you if:
- You are based in, or willing to relocate to Bordeaux,
- You are a future graduate in the final year of a Bac +4/+5 specialized in Data Analytics or Statistics,
- You have a strong analytical sense with rigor and a good capacity for synthesis,
- You want to join a challenging professional environment,
- You are hungry to learn,
- You have good knowledge of SQL that you are looking to perfect,
- You want to develop your communication and presentation skills,
- You are good at explaining complex topics,
- And finally, you speak English fluently.
WHAT ARE THE RECRUITMENT STEPS?
- You have already developed reports with a data visualization tool
- You have basic knowledge of a programming language (R, Python)
- You have an interest in Sports, Poker or Gaming
- If your application is selected, you will be contacted by Mathilde within a week for HR prequalification (30 minutes)
- We will then ask you to complete an analytical test online
- You will then meet the Senior Analysts in your team
- You will then meet a Senior Data Analytics Manager, your future tutor
- Finally, Mathilde will receive you for a final HR interview and you will take the opportunity to debrief your AssessFirst Test together
In order to offer an ideal candidate experience, the Betclic recruitment process lasts, on average, 4 to 6 weeks.WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- A Ticket Restaurant® card credited with €10 per day (funded at 50%)
- A transport subscription covered at 50% or an annual sustainable mobility bonus (€200 for journeys between home and work using sustainable transport)
- An advantageous teleworking agreement . A hybrid working policy, with a minimum of 3 days per week in our Bordeux office
- Modern offices with a rooftop to enjoy breaks and lunches in the sun facing the Cité du Vin
- Internal activities to spice up your daily life
- Free sports classes on our premises
- A diverse, friendly and high performing team
- A combination of on-the-job and formal training to expand your skills
And above all, the opportunity to work in a young, friendly and fun atmosphere!6-month internship to be filled as soon as possible in Bordeaux.
Betclic Group - 117 quai de Bacalan 33300 BORDEAUX
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.