Create a better #TomorrowWithUs
At Siemens, we believe that technology with purpose has the potential to solve the greatest challenges of our time. With over 300 thousand of the world’s most brilliant minds and the power of a presence in more than 190 countries, we make a truly global impact.
At the Lisbon Tech Hub, we drive change in our businesses and services, from Portugal to the world, in areas such as Cybersecurity, Software Development and Testing, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud, and many more.
With around a decade of history, the Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists
- Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.Are you one of them? Join us!
Your mission will be...
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitalization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, precise analytics algorithms, and clever tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Be bold when others would have given up and lead one of Siemens’ key data delivery teams within the domain of “Data Factory 1 to bring value to our business by developing and deploying next gen solutions for the Procurement/Logistics/Factory Data Cloud.
As the procurement domain expert you develop cloud solutions and data models on Snowflake for our customers across multiple locations to drive the Siemens’ digitalization.Your responsibilities will be:
We are looking for someone with…
- Support the team on identifying priorities, project escalations, individual coaching, and personal development
- Grow/foster an agile mindset and an agile way of working (e.g. agile working methods)
- Build deep relationships with customers to become a trusted advisor for their most critical data and visualization workloads that support their digital transformation
- Technical point of contact for key projects with the key stakeholders from the business
What You Can Expect From Us…
- University Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Business Administration or similar quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent communication and mediation skills
- Experience in value driven use cases for Logistics, Factories and Procurement
- Experience with Snowflake and DBT
- Experience with logistics, factory and procurement data models
- Experience in SQL, analyzing and modeling datasets
- Experience in Visualization technologies (e.g. Qlik, PowerBI, Celonis)
- Ability to understand technical concepts and turn them into business terms
- Customer centric mindset
- Work experience in agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
- Business fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
A hybrid and flexible working model to promote a better work-life balance, along with a budget for home office support and the opportunity to do 16 hours a year of volunteer work. A health insurance, access to our on-site medical center, and the chance to join sports groups.
In addition, you'll have access to online learning platforms and discounts with our partners. A shuttle bus to commute to the facilities and the possibility of financial support to your studies.What makes us proud as an employer:
- Top Companies to work in Portugal 2023 (by LinkedIn)
- World's Best Employer 2023 - 1st place in the Engineering and Production category (by Forbes)
- Most attractive company to work in 2023 - 6th place (ranking of Universum)
- Company with the best reputation in the Technological/Industrial sector in Portugal 2023 (according to the Merco Empresas study)
Please attach your CV in English.#Siemens #LXTechHub #TomorrowWithUs
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!