The Data Science and Analytics team is expanding within the Consumer Marketing organization, with a laser focus on building data tools, supporting experimentation, developing predictive models, and extracting data-driven insights to achieve our goals as a direct-to-consumer marketing organization that supports 400 million customers worldwide. With a focus on our consumer business, this is an opportunity to work with creative finance and businesspeople who are change agents for our business practices and methodologies, affecting top-line revenue.
This is a remote position in India. We will only consider candidates currently in India and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.About The Role
- Design, develop and automate data tools and dashboards that allow to monitor metrics in a highly scalable self-service way.
- Implement data hygiene, data standardization and data transformation that optimizes other data processes.
- Work with Marketing specialists to form creative solutions and design tools to support experimentation.
- Build well-managed data solutions, tools, and capabilities to enable self-service frameworks for data consumers.
- Perform on-going validation of metrics definitions and define new metrics required to aid successful business measurement.
- Identify opportunities to automate the reports, dashboards and tools and Run data analysis to support experimentation, convert analytical findings into customer insights that power marketing strategies and programs across end-to-end customer journey.
- A Master's or bachelor’s degree in information technology, software engineering, computer science, or related fields is preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in a data analyst role, including data mining, data transformation, and delivering relevant insights.
- 5+ years of experience in programming with SQL, Python, or R for exploring and transforming data within a relational database environment.
- 3+ years of experience in statistical testing (frequentist A/B testing, Bayesian A/B testing, or multivariate testing) and the design of experiments.
- 3+ years of experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, R Shiny, D3.js, etc
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.Company Benefits And Perks
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Bonus Program
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.