Southeast Toyota Finance is seeking a Data Analyst
to join our Credit Risk team. This position provides the opportunity to work alongside a strong team of data and risk analyst professionals at our beautiful Deerfield Beach, FL campus.Position Responsibilities
- Conduct comprehensive data analysis by mining complex financial data to assess risk within SETF's originations, collections, product portfolio and provide actionable recommendations to management for areas of improvement.
- Write SQL scripts, queries, and store procedures to extract, transform, and load data from different sources.
- Develop and maintain actionable reports, visualizations, and dashboards using SQL and other tools such as Excel, Power BI, or Tableau.
- Combine and analyze data from various databases and sources to create data models.
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis utilizing various data sources and reports to help senior management with business decisions and strategy, through analysis and summarization of large amounts of data.
- Lead project initiatives and make recommendations for incorporating business intelligence/reporting.
- Provide data insights and trend analysis to make recommendations that enhance business decisions and objectives.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance risk indicators in all areas of originations, collections, and product portfolio.
JM FAMILY IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Proficiency in SQL Server (SQL) and relational database management systems such as MySQL or SQL Server.
- Ability to write clear, concise, and well-documented SQL code, queries, and store procedures.
- Experience with Data analysis, reporting, and visualization tools such as Excel, Tableau, and Power BI.
- Knowledge of data modeling, data warehousing, and data integration concepts and techniques.
- Possess a bachelor's degree in a similar or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Possess direct experience converting complex data into reports, tables, graphs, charts, and other data visualizations.
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment.
JM Family Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, retaining, and promoting qualified associates without regard to age, race, religion, color, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, mental or physical disability, national origin, marital status, citizenship, military status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, provincial, or local law.DISABILITY ACCOMMODATIONS
If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete the job application process, please contact JM Family’s Talent Acquisition department at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. If you have an accommodation request for one of our recruiting events, please notify us at least 72 hours prior so that we may provide assistance.