Our client leads the computer software world markets by providing high-quality consultancy programs and software tools. Their extensive experience enabled them to build long-lasting partnerships with major companies around the world while helping their clients develop high-performing task automation tools. Since their foundation, innovation has been a driving force for the company thanks to their team’s ability to always find and exploit innovative ideas.
Job Overview: You will be a key member of the software development department, working independently or with a team to participate in the company’s software development full cycle for a variety of industries in the United States. You will also help monitor and analyze the efficiency of the department’s services, ensuring an optimal pace for all core and ad-hoc activities.
You will also be expected to work with other departments to meet customers requirements by interpreting various forms of data and presenting it in a useful and easy-to-understand manner within reports about the status of the company’s products.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collecting data from various sources.
- Streamlining data collection methods to create automated and easy-to-use routines.
- Designing databases and data systems.
- Maintaining databases and data systems by addressing errors and monitoring performance.
- Analyzing collected data and putting it into a format that others can easily interpret.
- Fluency in English is a must; previous experience with Anglophone clients is a plus.
- Bachelors degree or above in computer science, statistics, or any relevant discipline is necessary.
- At least 5 years of work experience in data analysis.
- CAP, EMCDSA, Certification of Professional Achievement in Data Sciences, or any other similar certifications.
- Excellent knowledge of programming languages such as SQL and Python.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
If you are interested, kindly send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org