Crossover is the world's #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Totogi. Have you got what it takes?
Are you an AI/ML maverick ready to disrupt the telecommunications industry? We are looking for someone who eats, sleeps, and breathes AI technologies, with a fierce determination to redefine the game.
It’s no secret that the multibillion-dollar telco industry is ready to be disrupted, and Totogi’s cutting-edge software and open APIs are what’s making the industry’s dinosaurs nervous. We have developed the world’s only AWS-native, SaaS monetization platform for the industry. Telcos use our platform to meter all of their data and voice calls, generating tremendous volumes of engagement data. We’re expanding the AI team responsible for generating the unique and valuable insights that only we can provide to our global customers to optimize revenue and slow attrition. We need an experienced industry veteran like you to help lead the charge.
In this role, you will leverage structured data directly from our charging engine, fostering rapid innovation on AWS infrastructure. This unique approach offers unparalleled opportunities to experiment with cutting-edge tools and impact the telecom sector's evolution. This isn't just a job; this is an opportunity to wield cutting-edge tools and rewrite the telecom playbook.
If revolutionizing customer insights, predictive models, and personalized experiences excites you, then apply now and be the force behind a seismic shift in telecom.What You Will Be Doing
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Model Development and Insight Generation: Analyzing Totogi's data sets using modern AI/ML technologies, such as graph databases, knowledge graphs, vector databases, and LLMs
- Collaboration and Ideation: Engaging in regular collaboration with cross-functional teams and Totogi customers to understand business needs and translating them into actionable data science projects
- Coaching and Feedback: Reviewing the code and analysis of junior data scientists and data engineers and giving clear feedback that improves quality and productivity
Lead Data Scientist Key Responsibilities
- Routine administrative, project management, or non-analytical tasks
- Slow decision-making with bureaucratic obstacles; at Totogi, you'll have the agility and freedom of a well-funded startup environment to innovate and implement your ideas rapidly
- Working with outdated tools and limited technological resources; you’ll harness the latest in AI and ML technologies, including advanced tools on AWS
- Deploying modern AI/ML technologies to boost telecom customers' revenue while innovating and launching new monetizable features that elevate Totogi’s market presence
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- At least 5 years of experience in a senior data science or AI/ML leadership position
- Professional experience in the telecommunications industry
- Expertise in data engineering using SQL/Python
- Proficiency in SKLearn, Pandas, and data analytics platforms like Apache Spark or Databricks
Totogi is focused on building telco software for the public cloud and is completely redefining how carriers engage with their subscribers to drive customer love! We are a product-driven telco software company made up of some of the best minds from the telecoms industry and the brightest engineering talent across the globe. Change the game with us.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $200 USD/hour, which equates to $400,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/password-recovery if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-5177-IE-Meath-LeadDataScient.004