BeyondTrust is a place where you can bring your purpose to life through the work that you do, creating a safer world through our cyber security SaaS portfolio.
Our culture of flexibility, trust, and continual learning means you will be recognized for your growth, and for the impact you make on our success. You will be surrounded by people who challenge, support, and inspire you to be the best version of yourself.The Role
As a Senior Data Engineer at BeyondTrust, you will help build and enhance our data lake which currently consumes billions of events each day. You will leverage state-of-the-art data engineering tools to create cost-effective cloud solutions that enable next-level cybersecurity research. You will enhance and optimize our existing infrastructure and develop new data assets to drive additional business value.What You’ll Do
What You’ll Bring
- Optimize data workloads at a software level by improving processing efficiency.
- Develop new data processing routes to remove redundancy or reduce transformation overhead.
- Monitor and maintain existing data workflows.
- Use monitoring and observability best practices to ensure pipeline performance remains high.
- Perform complex transformations on both real time and batch data assets.
- Create new ML/Engineering solutions to tackle existing issues in the cybersecurity space.
- Leverage CI/CD best practices to effectively develop and release source code.
Need To Know
- Strong programming and technology knowledge in cloud data processing.
- Spark experience is needed, existing Databricks knowledge is a plus.
- Interest and aptitude for cybersecurity; interest in identity security is highly preferred.
- Technical understanding of underlying systems and computation minutiae.
- Experience working with distributed systems and data processing on object stores.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Required: Data warehousing for analytics use cases
- Required: Highly proficient in Python (or another object orientated language)
- Required: Distributed processing framework experience
- Highly Preferred: Spark
- Highly Preferred: Realtime processing experience.
- Ideal: Some experience with graph data stores
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They are the guiding values of how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a culture where people feel connected.
We take care of our employees so they can take care of our customers. Customers who come from all walks of life just like us. We hire incredible people from diverse backgrounds because when we are different together, we are stronger together.About Us
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, enabling organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access. We are leading the charge in innovating identity-first security and are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 75 of the Fortune 100, plus a global ecosystem of partners.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.