Job Title: AWS ETL Data Engineer
Location: Remote-- East Coast Hours
Duration: 3 MonthsAbout BigRio
BigRio is a remote-based, technology consulting firm with headquarters in Cambridge, MA. We deliver software solutions ranging from custom development, software implementation, data analytics, and machine learning/AI integrations. We are a one-stop shop that attracts clients from a variety of industries because of our proven ability to deliver cutting-edge and cost-conscious software solutions.
With extensive domain knowledge, BigRio has teams of data architects, data engineers, software engineers, web developers, and consultants who deliver best-in-class solutions across a variety of verticals. Our diverse industry exposure equips us with invaluable tools, tricks, and techniques to tackle complex software and data challenges.About The Job
Our forward-thinking Data Engineering team is looking for a contract ETL Engineer with extensive AWS skills. You should have a high level of comfort handling inbound and outbound healthcare or pharmaceutical data and have proven experience building the entire platform from development and testing to production.You Have
- Strong ETL skills with some of the following: AWS tools- Lambda, Kinesis, Data Pipeline, and EMR and/or third-party tools like Airflow or Informatica.
- Experience proposing ETL solutions.
- Experience setting up and working in AWS platforms-RedShift, Lambda, S3, EC2.
- Skills in Python and Scala.
- Experience working in the Pharma or healthcare domains.
- Experience working with startups.
- 5+ years working as a data engineer or in a similar role.
- Time spent working as a client-facing consultant.
- BS or Masters in Computer Science.