Here at Relativity we prioritize flexibility and work-life harmony. Our Hybrid work environment provides options tailored to your role and location, aiming to enhance engagement, connectivity, and productivity.
Join us to experience a culture of collaboration and innovation, where connecting in-person adds value to our collective growth. Let's work together!
Join our team as we innovate the future of data platform architecture, enabling massive scaling and data processing for ML and Gen AI projects. You'll be at the forefront of processing vast unstructured data, building high-throughput APIs, and supporting distributed compute frameworks for seamless model deployment. Ready to dive into the heart of cutting-edge tech?Your role in action
- Lead an agile data engineering team by overseeing scrum boards, planning stories, and mentoring team members.
- Lead the architecture, design and implementation of new platform tools and software to improve how Relativity products access and transform data.
- Build our next-generation data platform tooling and services to support the ingestion and processing of billions of documents at scale.
- Improve and extend our Spark based distributed data processing pipeline.
- Improve and extend our Rust based distributed query engine used to request large amounts of document data.
- Create tools to automate and optimize processes across disciplines
- Actively participate in the on-call schedule to investigate and fix production issues related to our data processing pipeline or query engine.
- Participate in code reviews for projects written by your team
- Focus on quality through comprehensive unit and integration testing
We’d Particularly Love It If You Have
- 6+ years of software development experience in writing performant, commercial-grade systems and applications
- Experience with monitoring and troubleshooting production environments
- Proficiency in programming languages used in high volume data processing and applications like: Java or Scala and Python
- Experience building data pipelines with distributed compute frameworks like Hadoop. Spark, or Dask
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix systems, Docker/Kubernetes and CI/CD including scripting in Python or other scripting languages to automate build and deployment processes
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Leverages best practices and past experiences to mentor and improve the productivity of the team
- Deep experience building and debugging distributed data pipelines
- Experience with columnar databases and storage formats like Delta Lake and Parquet
- Experience deploying and managing services on Kubernetes
- Experience building with Rust
- If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying.
- Compensation Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between 213,000 and 289,000 PLN gross/year (Employment Contract). The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.Benefit Highlights
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.