Get To Know Shine
Were a strategy, identity and campaigning agency. At Shine we believe that mission-driven businesses can positively impact society and the world around them, while at the same time growing their organisation. It is our expertise and our job to help them do that.
Shine is a collection of creatives, strategists, designers, and business experts. And did you know were always looking to meet new people? So dont hesitate to get in touch if this role sounds like you!
Are you looking to kick-start your career in the business intelligence and data analytics sector? We are searching for someone that will want to own the technical design, development and delivery of business intelligence systems, reports and analysis for a growing division in New York. If this sounds like you, we have an excellent career growth opportunity for a graduate to join our team in our New York office.
We Will Count On You To
- Assist in the collection, collation, analysis and reporting of data.
- Providing key statistics to the business to assist in the measurement of results, identifying trends and/or patterns etc.
- Report Generation using Microsoft Power BI and Microsoft Excel.
- Create unique solutions to business problems using data available internally or sourcing data from external sources.
- Use data to support and influence critical business decisions.
- Work with internal teams to generate regular and ad-hoc reports that can help them with their decision making.
- Create and manage automated reports.
What You Need To Have
- Have a qualification in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Have strong problem-solving skills and solution orientated.
- Have excellent attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident liaising with various business stakeholders.
- Showcase time management and prioritisation skills.
- Be numerically confident and able to translate numbers into insights and action.
- Be motivated through achieving results.
- Thrive working as part of a team in a challenging and demanding environment.
- Passionate about data, analytics and problem solving.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot table, vlookup etc.)
- Exposure to SAP will be highly regarded but not essential.
What We Offer
- A competitive remuneration package and employee benefits
- Flexible working arrangements designed to suit individual circumstances and family needs
- Birthday and study leave
- Wellness Days to allow you to focus on your own physical and or mental wellbeing
- A workplace where you can access 2 weeks additional leave each year so you can take that extra break with family or friends
- We applaud your need to give back to the community and give you 2 paid volunteer days each year to support one of our-affiliated charities
- A collaborative and fun culture
- A vibrant office space at our HQ in Hells Kitchen (Coming Soon)
- Plus, so much more!
What are the next steps?
Click on Apply to submit your formal application and our Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch. Don't delay - we'll be moving fast as soon as we find the perfect candidate.