This is a remote position.
As a Data Scientist/ AI Engineer, you are responsible for developing a generative AI search product, possessing skills in LLM (Large Language Models), prefer to have worked with ChatGPT, ML models, etc. Develop and present initial proof of concepts, develop Cloud-based machine learning applications that enhance our Constituent experience will have a unique opportunity to use your quantitative skills in statistics, machine learning to answer high impact open questions, prototype cutting edge algorithms, engage in large scale experimentation, and drive business insights through data. Understand company's data strategy, business priorities, and success measures to provide context for designing and building models.Roles and Responsibility:
- Design and develop a generative AI search product using LLM (Large Language Models), ChatGPT, ML models, etc.
- Creating an initial POC.
- Develop enterprise grade applications using Python/Java/GO. Excellent on machine learning pipelines that curate datasets, train, test, and validate models, compare model performance to existing or previously cataloged models, and then package the models and either deploy them to a real-time serving layer or handle batch scoring activities.
- Conduct data profiling, cataloging, and data mapping for technical design using a use case-based approach that drives the construction of technical data flows. Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Design and develop Machine Learning and Statistical Models (preferably using R & Python), and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore, and extract insights from structured and unstructured data Collaborate with Microsoft Cloud Solution Architects and Data Platform Engineers in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on Microsoft Azure platform.
- Bachelor’s degree, or MS degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Data Science, Machine Learning or equivalent. Ph. D. preferred.
- Experience with generative AI search product, LLM (Large Language Models) is mandatory and prefer to have worked with ChatGPT, ML models, etc.
- At least 3 years hands-on experience with ML, some experience Fine-tuning LLM's, and Prompt Engineering.
- Experience with Python/Java/GO is a must.
- Experience with one or more Data Science/Machine Learning tools and frameworks (i.e Python, Scikit, NLTK, NumPy, PyMongo, Pandas, TensorFlow, R, Spark) will be a plus.
- Machine learning using k-NN, naive bayes, decision trees, SVM experience required
- Knowledge and experience with Model Management, ideally using Azure ML service and/or MLFlow as well as deployment of models using Azure Kubernetes Service
- Deep understanding of statistical and machine learning modeling with experience applying these modeling techniques to business problems.
- Experience using data mining and statistical tools.
- Solid pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills.
- Knowledge of recommendation engines, scoring systems, A/B testing.
- Experience leveraging a variety of services to act as data sources such as Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse, Analytics, Azure SQL, Azure EventHub/IoT Hub, etc.
- Knowledge of using automated machine learning (AutoML) frameworks to enhance productivity
- Extensive experience connecting to Data Platforms including data lakes, data warehouses, NoSQL databases, and APIs.
- Ability to set up data and experimental platforms
- Knowledge of data query and data processing tools (T- SQL)
- Communication is essential for this role, must be able to listen and understand the question and develop and deliver clear insights.
- Outstanding team player.