We are Körber – an international technology group
With about 12,000 employees, more than 100 locations worldwide and a common goal:
We turn entrepreneurial thinking into customer success and shape the technological change.
In the Business Areas Digital, Pharma, Supply Chain and Technologies, we offer products, solutions and services that inspire. We act fast to customer needs, execute ideas seamlessly, and with our innovations, we create added value for our customers. In doing so, we are increasingly building on ecosystems that solve the challenges of today and tomorrow.Role: Junior Data Analyst (m/f/d)
As a Data Analyst, you will play a crucial role in supporting our digital marketing team by analysing and interpreting data to drive strategic decision-making. Your primary responsibility will be to develop and maintain comprehensive dashboards on PowerBI, providing actionable insights and recommendations based on data analysis. You will integrate a data team and collaborate closely with the digital marketing team to identify key performance indicators (KPIs), track campaign performance, and uncover opportunities for optimization.You Will Be Responsible For
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to identify data requirements, KPIs, and reporting needs.
- Develop and maintain interactive dashboards on PowerBI to track KPIs, campaign performance and overall business goals.
- Perform in-depth analysis of data to identify trends, patterns, and actionable insights.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis to answer specific business questions and support decision-making.
- Create data visualisations, reports, and presentations to effectively communicate findings and recommendations to experts.
- Monitor data quality, identify data discrepancies and work with relevant teams to ensure data accuracy and consistency.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging tools in data analysis, visualisation, and reporting.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyse significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in creating interactive dashboards and reports using PowerBi.
- Knowledge on Python and SQL for data extraction, manipulation and automation is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with digital marketing concepts, metrics and platforms (e.g., LinkedIn Ads and Google Analytics) is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex data findings in a clear and concise manner to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently or collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
We offer you:
- Possibility of Working from Home – we care about results not locations;
- Training Budget for each employee – we care about the growth of our people;
- Private Health Insurance – we care about health on and off working hours;
- 3 Additional Vacation Days – we care about free time;
- Cooking, sports or book club – we care about spending time with our folks;
- Fresh fruits – we care about your daily dose of vitamins;
- Fresh coffee, tea or water – we care about boosting your day.
- A home for passionate people who innovate, collaborate and love what they do;
An environment where the team thinks and acts entrepreneurial;
An international and dynamic working atmosphere with cross-functional teams;
The opportunity to take more responsibility and develop your career.Apply here: