Who Can Apply
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada
Required Skills & Experience
- Develop on-premise GenAI applications, leveraging open-source or proprietary large language models (LLMs) and following responsible AI practices
- Write Python code in Jupyter Notebook for data preprocessing, feature extraction, API calls, and application orchestration
- Integrate GenAI application components like vector databases, API endpoints, document databases, and other endpoints for full end-to-end solution
- Configure LLM libraries for use on on-premise servers
- Coordinate with IT Technology Team to troubleshoot and optimize application components
- Maintaining code repositories in GitHub, ensuring proper versioning and collaboration
- Deploy and evaluate AI models and related infrastructure
- Actively participate in Agile ceremonies and collaborate with cross-functional teams, providing regular updates to the Product Owner
Nice To Have Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ Years of Hands on LLM Development, API Programming experience
- Degree in computer science, data science, analytics, or similar discipline
- Working knowledge of Python NLP/LLM libraries, GitHub, Jupyter Notebook, vector databases, API endpoints, and containerization
- Previous experience delivering AI or GenAI applications within a large financial services organization (i.e., banking or insurance)
- Basic understanding of NLP models, including a key concepts like embeddings and the inner workings of LLMs
- Demonstrated ability to debug and evaluate the performance of GenAI models
- Strong familiarity with Agile methodologies and practices for efficient project delivery
Skiltrek is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US.
At Skiltrek, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances,
be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
Skiltrek is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender,
race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law.
Skiltrek is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.