Job Reference #
Full TimeYour role
You will be a member of the Artificial Intelligence, Data, and Analytics (ADA) Crew within the Human Resources (HR) Stream. Together with your colleagues you will contribute to building and maintaining a robust and secure self-service HR data analytics and data science platform.
We’re looking for a Data Engineer to:
- Design and develop new cloud-based data analytics products and services for UBS HR
- migrate legacy data warehouse applications onto Azure
- build new data pipelines and data marts, design data models and create data visualisations
- apply a broad range of engineering practices, from analyzing requirements and developing new features to automated testing, deployment, and operations
- share knowledge and expertise with colleagues, help with hiring, and contribute regularly to our engineering culture and internal communities
- work as part of an agile development team that spans global locations.
You’ll be working in an agile and autonomous team in the HR ADA Crew in Krakow/Wroclaw. We provide the technology solutions that are needed to support HR reporting and analytics processes. Our data sets include recruitment, performance management, compensation, employee learning and many more. You will contribute to our most ambitious and critical technology projects as we migrate our applications onto the Azure cloud platform.Your expertise
- prior experience of designing/developing data analytics and data warehouse solutions
- experience with Azure Data Factory (ADF) is preferred, upskilling in ADF is required
- experience in cloud (Azure preferred) deployments and devops is preferable
- a strong knowledge of one or more of Oracle and PL/SQL, Postgres, Informatica ETL, Tableau, Business Objects, PowerBI, Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Understanding of full stack (backend, frontend, network, OS, middleware, etc)
- Agile / Scrum methodologies
- education focusing on Computer Science/ Engineering/ Science, or a related field
- fluent in English and a strong communicator, both verbal and written
UBS is the world’s largest and the only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors..
We have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries.How We Hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.htmlJoin us
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.