At BESTSELLER TECH, we are redefining the intersection of fashion and technology. Our AI Fashion Planning team is dedicated to implementing cutting-edge AI solutions to drive strategic projects within BESTSELLER, a global leader in the fashion industry. We are on a quest to transform fashion forecasting with precision and innovation.
We are looking for a highly skilled Machine Learning Engineer to join our dynamic AI Fashion Planning team. In this role, you will be instrumental in designing, developing, and deploying machine learning models to predict demand of fashion products to effectively manage stock and reduce waste. Our solutions are built on a modern MLOps tech stack, which is the foundation of our AI Fashion Planning platform.Key Responsibilities
- Design and develop advanced machine learning models to improve fashion forecasting accuracy and efficiency.
- Collaborate with data scientists and analysts to translate complex datasets into actionable insights and predictions.
- Implement and maintain scalable machine learning pipelines and systems.
- Conduct continuous testing and optimization of models to ensure high performance.
- Keep abreast of the latest advancements in machine learning and AI technologies, applying them to enhance our forecasting capabilities.
- Master's degree or higher in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar.
- Demonstrated experience in building and deploying machine learning models in a production environment.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python and familiarity with ML frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch).
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP) and containerization technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes).
- Strong problem-solving skills and a passion for innovative solutions.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
Be at the forefront of MLOps innovation and drive the next phase of our AI journey. If you’re passionate about creating value from machine learning applications, we’d love to hear from you.
We look forward to meeting you!CURIOUS FOR MORE?
Get a glimpse of what life is like in BESTSELLER TECH by following #bestsellertech on LinkedIn.WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to reach out to Jakob Blaavand on +45 21 68 49 41. Otherwise, please send us your application as soon as possible and no later than 8 March 2024.
We review applications on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to take down the ad when we find the right candidate.LOCATION:
Aarhus, DenmarkAbout Bestseller Tech
We are more than 300 people strong, located in Denmark and in Spain. We are excited about what we do, but there’s more to us than our tech stack. We are young at heart and thrive in a flat organization. Our teams are agile and empowered with end-to-end responsibility. We want to be at the forefront of the newest technologies, and we move forward together. Every day. If you want to play a significant part in empowering our business, then welcome to BESTSELLER TECH. BESTSELLER TECH is part of the worldwide fashion company BESTSELLER. For more information, please go to www.bestseller.com.