AtMachine Learning Reply Austria we strive to work on leading-edge data science projects with our clients for which we are seeking Cloud Engineer consultants with a strong technical background.
Machine Learning Reply, with its sister companies in Italy and Germany and over 8500 employees at Reply globally, is a fast-growing consultancy focused on solving problems with Data Science, Cloud technologies and the right organizational frameworks as their backbone. We are a tight knit, laid back, but seriously motivated unit that aims to be involved at conferences and in community of practice with our tech partners.
We offer tailor-made end-to-end cloud-based solutions in the Data Science area that cover the entire project life cycle - from initial strategy consulting to data architecture and infrastructure issues to data processing and deployment of production-ready algorithms.
We have a vast expertise in every step of the Data Science implementation spectrum in all key industries of the German HDAX-companies. With focus on open source and cloud technologies we enable our customers to successfully introduce and implement new data-driven solutions and to optimize already existing processes and products while simultaneously adapting to cloud technologies.Tasks:
Use your data ninja skills and work closely with our customers to find out what the perfect solution for them is!
What we offer you:
- Through your knowledge you are able to design innovative, technical approaches for data pipelines.
- Building extensive ETL pipelines including relevant orchestration workflows to ensure scalable and reliable data preprocessing.
- You will not be alone and will work closely with colleagues from Data Science or Engineering to jointly develop data-intensive applications such as data warehouses, data lakes and/or data platforms
- You enjoy brainstorming, conceptualization and final implementation. You therefore like to accompany the complete LifeCycle by creating specifications, code and presentations for your solutions.
- As part of the Reply network, you join communities of practice, participate in hackathons and use all available learning resources
- We offer you for this position according to the collective agreement for employees in data processing and information technology a gross monthly salary of at least € 3215 (Consultant) or € 4286 (Senior Consultant) depending on your previous experience.
- Access to work on projects across industries (large and mid-market companies in Banking, Insurance, Automotive, Retail, etc.)
- Very active group social program - including conference funding, team building, group events, Reply Exchange
- Recognition for Innovation to foster your personal development
- Work in an open, flat environment, within a broad Reply knowledge sharing network (more than 90 autonomous Reply groups across 8 countries)
- Office space in downtown Vienna with access to Stammstrecke
- Training and certification encouraged
- 30 Days of annual vacation
- Home-office contracts
- State of the art work equipment
- Award winning office spaces for an excellent work experience
- Public transport ticket within Vienna
- Gym-membership subsidy for a gym of your choice
- Flexible work environment between client, Reply office and remote work
- We are looking forward to your completed studies in (business) computer science, mathematics, statistics or comparable You have experience with Big Data Technologies such as Spark, Hadoop and MapReduce
- You have experience with cloud services from AWS or Azure, alternatively you have extensive knowledge with on-premise solutions
- A hands on experience of using platforms such as Databricks and Cloudera
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases, scalable cloud storages (s3, blob)
- Ideally, you are familiar with a programming languages such as Python and R
- Familiarity with orchestration technologies such as Apache Airflow.
- You have had initial experience with streaming technologies like Kafka or Flink
- Fluent English skills and at least a B1 level of German round out your profile