- Permanent Opportunity: Shaping the Future through Innovation and Inclusivity
- Domain Expertise: Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- Opportunity to build new things….
- Security Clearance: TSPV Security Clearance (Mandatory)
- Be Canberra based, Melbourne could be considered
Embark on an exciting career journey with a premier Australian technology company spanning Canberra and Melbourne. Distinguished for ethical innovation, our client champions in collaboration and diversity, offering unparalleled growth opportunities, flexible work perks, and generous conditions within our dynamic team sculpting the future.
Our client specializes in crafting intellectually challenging solutions for end clients in Data, Cyber Security, and Automation, pushing the boundaries of innovation. Elevate your professional trajectory with our client and be part of a team that not only shapes the future but thrives on pushing the limits of what’s possible!About The Role
We are looking for an experienced, cross-functional ‘Data Engineer’ to join an existing team. This role requires a dynamic individual who is highly motivated and has a deep understanding of projects in a leading machine learning and artificial intelligence environment.Key Responsibilities Of The Position
Skills & Experience
- Undertake data engineering in support of AI and ML solutions which may include data ingestion, transformation, data formats and models, database storage and optimisation, security, auditing and compliance
- Design, develop and configure data infrastructure, data pipelines, data management, and MLOps technologies and platforms within the cloud and on premise
- Write secure, well-tested, performant and quality code for infrastructure, data engineering, analysis, modelling, integration and deployment
- Share expertise and provide technical advice and guidance to others, including internal and external stakeholders through effective written and verbal communication
- Solid experience in data engineering & analysis, large and complex datasets, with DevSecOps processes and practices (CI/CD, Infrastructure as code)
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- Proficiency in technology tools and platforms such as Cloudera, SQL Server, Palantir Foundry, Nifi, Azure Datafactory, AWS Glue, managing databases using SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Accumulo, GraphDBs (Neo4j) and other cloud native database services.
- Experience with integration and use of pub sub / broker technologies including ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Azure Event Hub, AWS SNS and Kafka
If you are an experienced and dynamic Data Engineer, who is passionate about innovative software solutions and wants to be part of a great team, we would love to hear from you!
‘APPLY for this opportunity, For further information, please contact Sanat Anmadwar on 02 6129 6326 or email Sanat.Anmadwar@talentinternational.com and help uplift our client’s technical capability.