*We're also considering applicants from other locations within Argentina*
Our SaaS product manages massive amounts of data for many global companies, resulting in a wide variety of data requests on complex databases. As part of our Data Analysis team, you’ll be responsible for examining those requests to ensure we respond optimally to our customers’ needs. You’ll be a nexus between our clients and our development area, using your expertise to determine the best technical solution for each case.Your Challenges And Objectives
Your Day-to-day Activities
- Add value to our data managing processes by being a facilitator for the interaction between our client-facing and technical teams.
- Become familiarized with our data structures and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Thoroughly understand our sophisticated platform to serve the data needs of a wide variety of clients.
- Develop an excellent judgment to prioritize requests.
- Analyze data requests from client-facing teams for viability and optimization, and effectively translate them to technical terms.
- Communicate with customers to understand their data structuring requirements.
- Perform massive imports and exports on our customers’ systems, as well as update and deletion actions.
- Work experience in database administration and SQL.
- Familiarity with information systems and Bash language or similar.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capacity to read code or experience in software development is a plus.
Avature is a market leading enterprise SaaS Solution provider for global talent acquisition and talent management. We have a strong commitment to high quality engineering and customer service and are recognized innovators in the very large company market. We currently work with over 650 companies worldwide, including 110 of the Fortune 500, all of the Big Four consulting firms, the largest banks and manufacturers in the world, and five governments.
We design, build, implement, and support our product ourselves. With 26 releases a year and a strong commitment to innovation and quality engineering, our private cloud platform has become the product choice for the very large global organization.
At Avature, we value opportunities to learn and grow within a dynamic, creative, and collaborative environment. We encourage autonomy and empower our people to approach challenges innovatively while bringing their unique perspective to the table. We offer a career development program that supports continuous learning and thoughtful leadership, and that meaningfully impacts each individual’s professional trajectory.What We Offer
- A fast-paced, energetic, and engaging environment.
- Flexible hours.
- Work remotely or come by the office as much as you want.
- Four salary reviews per year.
- Option to earn part of your salary in US dollars.
- Three weeks vacations from the first year.
- Four weeks paternity leave.
- OSDE 310 health coverage (family plan).
- Four days a year to attend events related to professional development.
- End of year week off (December 26 to 31).
- Internet service expenses.
- Birthdays off.
An organizational culture that empowers everyone to be themselves is key to thrive in business, but more importantly, it is a pathway for creating a more equitable society. Avature fosters a diverse and inclusive environment and celebrates that each unique person brings something different to our team. We are committed to considering all qualified applicants equally and to promoting equal opportunities within our organization.