This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to join the Trusts’ Business Informatics department.
ESNEFT has identified Epic as their preferred supplier in delivering a new Electronic Patient Record system. The opportunity to develop our process and clinical pathways using the best in class EPR offers ESNEFT the platform to strive for excellence in all areas of healthcare across all roles. The EPR will benefit all clinical and operational areas, aligning to our Trust strategy to support harmonisation of services and patient pathways across the Trust.
We are seeking to recruit a Senior Data Engineer who will lead on the development, implementation, establishment and review of performance management systems within the relevant corporate function.
Success will mean ESNEFT has a team that is proactive and adaptable in finding innovative technological mechanisms for reporting information and can analyse data in innovative ways for a range of audiences. Your work will make a tangible contribution to delivering the Trust’s Informatics Strategy.
We are looking for a leader who has proven experience in data warehousing, reporting developer, using MS Azure products and who has demonstrable skills in Power BI.Want to know more, please see our online brochure via this link or the link at the top of the job description:-
Data engineering - 1 (pagetiger.com)Internal applicants currently employed by ESNEFT will be offered on a secondment basis only.
- You will ensure that service delivery standards are achieved.
- Work collaboratively with Divisional Directors, Clinical Leads, Operational leads, and other colleagues to ensure that service delivery and improvement plans are developed, implemented and reviewed.
- You will ensure that financial controls are established and maintained within the relevant department.
- You will work in partnership with colleagues across the Trust to drive the achievement of the Trust’s corporate goals and business plan, including the achievement of all the relevant performance standards incorporating quality, safety, contractual, financial and people.
- Act as an ambassador for the Trust, ensuring the positive development of the Trust brand, championing the Trust’s values.
One of the largest Trusts in East Anglia, East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust (ESNEFT) provide hospital and community health services to people living across a wide geographical area. We deliver care from two main hospitals in Colchester and Ipswich, six community hospitals and in patients’ own homes. You will be joining a team of almost 12,000 amazing colleagues providing care to approximately a million people.
Along with supporting you to achieve your career goals we offer a generous pension scheme, unsocial hours payments (if applicable), 27 days annual leave on commencement (pro rata) and access to a range of NHS discounts. Our Staff Health and Wellbeing programme offer a variety of services. We offer a range of flexible working opportunities.
Our philosophy is that Time Matters to everyone. Across the Trust, we concentrate on improving the things we do and removing those which do not work or cause time delays for our staff and patients.
If you are passionate about patient care and want to develop your skills and knowledge then we are keen to hear from you.
Find out about living and working with us - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkPu7HphU8A
For further details / informal visits contact: Name: Andrew Plowright Job title: Head of Data Engineering & Core Reporting, BI Email address: Andrew.Plowright@esneft.nhs.uk