ManpowerGroup has partnered with a leading Financial Services organization in the Tampa/Jacksonville - FL/ New Castle, DE/Irving/Dallas - TX Area
for a contract Risk Weighted Assets(RWA) - BA/Data Analyst
role to assist their team. This is an on-site role, local candidates or able to relocate encouraged to apply! Role: Risk Weighted Assets(RWA) - BA/Data Analyst
Location: Tampa/Jacksonville - FL/ New Castle, DE/Irving/Dallas - TX Area (Hybrid – 3 days onsite per week)
Position type: 12+ months with high possibility of extension/Conversion as FTE
++Onsite interview required at client locations !!!
Ideal candidates are innovators with well-rounded backgrounds who bring their authentic selves to work and complement our culture of delivering results with pride. If you are a problem solver who seeks passion in your work, come join us. We’ll enable growth and progress together.Responsibilities
- Support the delivery of Client’s commitments, MRIA, transformation, and regulatory initiatives as it pertains to FRSS Risk Weighted Assets reporting.
- Continuously improve upon a centralized process for RWA system changes (MQC, JIRA) including initiation, impact analysis, testing and communication
- Report on metrics and key process indicators for the FRSS RWA reporting process globally.
- Work closely with key FRSS, Capital Planning, Risk and Technology partners to enable expectation management.
- For all processes above, ensure strong controls to support a sustainable audit ready production process and rigorous and well communicated change management.
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ year’s work experience in finance, accounting and / or risk.
- Experience in Business Analysis, especially with large projects within complex operational environments.
- BS in Business, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Math, or related field
If this is a role that interests you and you’d like to learn more, click apply now and a recruiter will be in touch with you to discuss this great opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you!About ManpowerGroup, Parent Company of:Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells
– creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 75 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years. We are recognized consistently for our diversity - as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2022 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the 13th year - all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.